Your thoughts on Multiplayer?

amebapiko

I have been playing some multiplayer too, and it is interesting indeed, at least something new (the clan thing).

I'll probably give up on the trophies though, play more than 80 matches only to get one trophy, and then do the same for another trophy that is about the same isn't something I'm willing to do. I'll probably play for a while but MP never gets my attention too much. And also, I suck completely, more than half of my clan is already sick at Week 2 and I don't know why, I've read tips that say you don't need to win every time... don't know if I get the system at all, they just got sick in a few days.

I don't think that's how it works. I've had people on my team, who have been enemies in the next game. I think, when you're a Hunter, you see all your allies as Hunters, even if some are playing Fireflies. And they would see you as a Firefly when you're really a Hunter. Do you get what I'm saying? From what I've seen I think that's how it works.

That's true, I've been playing with some people, and then in the next one some of them were in the other team, and the other way round.

I have been playing some multiplayer too, and it is interesting indeed, at least something new (the clan thing).

I'll probably give up on the trophies though, play more than 80 matches only to get one trophy, and then do the same for another trophy that is about the same isn't something I'm willing to do. I'll probably play for a while but MP never gets my attention too much. And also, I suck completely, more than half of my clan is already sick at Week 2 and I don't know why, I've read tips that say you don't need to win every time... don't know if I get the system at all, they just got sick in a few days.

You don't need to win no, but you need to get enough parts to convert to resources, to feed everyone.

See here, in the lower left...

dealspwn-playthrough-the-last-of-us-001-

This tells you how many parts you have, but because you can spend them, it also says how many resources you have and need. (feel free to spend because they're converted to resources whether you spend them or not) Hope this helps.

Edited by ShadowGandalf
  • Like 1

You don't need to win no, but you need to get enough parts to convert to resources, to feed everyone.

See here, in the lower left...

This tells you how many parts you have, but because you can spend them, it also says how many resources you have and need. (feel free to spend because they're converted to resources whether you spend them or not) Hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip, I knew about the resources but not about the parts I have to collect. I'll give it more tries, because I really like the game...

Thanks for the tip, I knew about the resources but not about the parts I have to collect. I'll give it more tries, because I really like the game...

I would also recommend playing Survivor matches,as you seem to get more parts. Play Support class, follow your teammates and heal, heal, heal! You'll rack up parts and your clan will be healthy in no time.

That would be great, first off I'm one of those guys who are hugely against trophies that involve you making a "career" out of multiplayer, and the Last of Us contains not one of those trophies, but two of them. And to top it all off, for both of those multiplayer trophies, you can fail them and have to go back and redo the entire 12 weeks. They're very annoying and I'd be able to handle them better if it wasn't for the ridiculous team balancing (or lack of team balancing that is).

I'm with you. I just hate MP trophies, period.

• Like 1

I love the multiplayer but when I leave a game, a lot of people are ill and a lot are hungry

Do you mean when you QUIT a game? Find yourself in an unfair match up and getting annihilated? If you want to leave without losing survivors, disconnect your internet......no losses, works well if you find you are going to be short of your quota for a mission.

• 2 weeks later...