Master assassin and Last Survivor glitched?

Yup, people been asking this on pubg forum everyday since the vikendi updated and the only thing we got right now is "The team are still investigating this issue.  Apologies for any inconvenience." 

I've seen some people got the trophy in around 1800-2700 kills...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 6:18 AM, StroniusX said:

Yup, people been asking this on pubg forum everyday since the vikendi updated and the only thing we got right now is "The team are still investigating this issue.  Apologies for any inconvenience." 

I've seen some people got the trophy in around 1800-2700 kills...

yep ive seen that as well but its pretty annoying

23 hours ago, Radgeck said:

They did a stat reset not so long ago. 1f62d.png

they just started a new season and you can see career stats. i had over 10 wins and 1000 kills in that one season and still didnt count for me. unfortunately works properly for some and not for others

On 30/05/2019 at 4:22 AM, Ampplaca said:

they just started a new season and you can see career stats. i had over 10 wins and 1000 kills in that one season and still didnt count for me. unfortunately works properly for some and not for others

Blue hole are known for being careless with a lot of things. They reset things on pc all the time, and from what I know, they've reset kills on console twice already. It'll show your total kills in your career tab, that won't reset, but the counter (that you can't see) for the trophy does reset.

All I can suggest is to get the 1k kills within 1 update in case they choose to reset kills again.

21 minutes ago, Im-Riszky said:

Blue hole are known for being careless with a lot of things. They reset things on pc all the time, and from what I know, they've reset kills on console twice already. It'll show your total kills in your career tab, that won't reset, but the counter (that you can't see) for the trophy does reset.

All I can suggest is to get the 1k kills within 1 update in case they choose to reset kills again.

i already did get 10 wins and 1k kills in a single update and no luck.  in that same time frame it worked for both of my friends

On 02/06/2019 at 2:29 AM, Ampplaca said:

i already did get 10 wins and 1k kills in a single update and no luck.  in that same time frame it worked for both of my friends

I've got the plat 3 times now with no issues at all. My friend was fine too for the first 2 plats, but now he's at 1750 kills without getting it. We've been playing a lot just hoping it'll pop. He got his 100th kill trophy at 130 kills, so some kills could also just not register for some reason? Maybe? 

• 1 month later...