Schematic Question

DrakeHellsing

Small question about the schematics you find, I've only obtained one via story so far.  I went back to try and get into another area, missing the schematic for that one, so can't open the airlock.  So I am wondering, are the schematics all story related? Or would they be mostly optional?

One door can't be open until it opens through story progression, the rest you should be able to find schematics to open (some need to be combined from different documents.). So if you only got one door that you can't open, just keep on playing and the main character will open that one for you when it's time.

19 hours ago, PaladinZeke said:

One door can't be open until it opens through story progression, the rest you should be able to find schematics to open (some need to be combined from different documents.). So if you only got one door that you can't open, just keep on playing and the main character will open that one for you when it's time.

Not sure which door that would be.  The door I was after was for the Captain's little room, where fixing the camera to get in worked.  Not sure if there's a schematic for the door I need to find though (Haven't been back on today, so that was one of the last things I had done in the game last).

And there's a piece of paper I know I can scan, but I can't reach it with the cameras, it's just off screen (it has one of those clips on it, which scanable documents seem to have)... and I want it xD

All items you can interact with will tell you so just by moving the marker over them, if you still can't get close enough by zooming in with any of the cameras the object has to be in another room and should be accessed from that room instead.

If there's no indication it can be interacted with it's nothing to care about.

Also the further you progress in the story more areas of the station opens up making it possible to find more schematics and opening more doors.

9 hours ago, JimZiii said:

Also the further you progress in the story more areas of the station opens up making it possible to find more schematics and opening more doors.

Without spoiling the story at all, does it become open ended so I'm free to explore once the story is done? Or is that a no? I've come to a point in the story, wont say much for spoilers, but the map isn't available to me right now, and I do have 11 things left to find, and I'm sure I've found everything I could up to this point.

Just finished the game. The map is not available after the game, but there is a very clear 'point of no return' warning given.

I finished and missed four trophies.

Judging by the low percentage on the 'all collectibles' trophy, they have to be done in one go.

Just now, benh57 said:

Just finished the game. The map is not available after the game, but there is a very clear 'point of no return' warning given.

I finished and missed four trophies.

Judging by the low percentage on the 'all collectibles' trophy, they have to be done in one go.

Ah, thank you for that.  I'll have to figure out which things I need to find and where they might be.  One I think is tied to a trophy, but as for the others, hard to say.

7 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Do you think the collectibles are tied to a certain point in the story or can I look for them near the “point of no return” and still find them all?

That's what I'm hoping as well for what I've missed so far, otherwise, I'd be unsure as to what else I've missed.

Well there's no collectible list online yet, and I didnt get them all myself yet -- but having finished, I am pretty certain there's several that, if you missed, you won't be able to get even at the point of no return warning.

Unfortunately...

41 minutes ago, benh57 said:

Well there's no collectible list online yet, and I didnt get them all myself yet -- but having finished, I am pretty certain there's several that, if you missed, you won't be able to get even at the point of no return warning.

Unfortunately...

That’s what I fear. I hope there aren’t any collectibles which you can only pick up at the beginning for example...

There is a Laptop in UN-04 which requires a PIN-Code... do any of you know the PIN? I have looked around but I don’t find it... or do I get it later in the story?

Edited by anotherfangirl

33 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

There is a Laptop in UN-04 which requires a PIN-Code... do any of you know the PIN? I have looked around but I don’t find it... or do I get it later in the story?

In UN-04, using camera A, you can zoom into a post-it with the code "2491" written on it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Thanks a lot! I’m so blind.

I know the feeling, I found two of those laptops, the second one I figured out quickly and then figured the same must be for the first one I found, that the code must be nearby.  It was on the opposite wall to the laptop itself.

But I believe I'm getting near the end of the game and have 77 things found so far out of the 85 things all up (which some might still be things I can make, like bios or other such things).  But I am really starting to struggle on where these items could be now.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

But I believe I'm getting near the end of the game and have 77 things found so far out of the 85 things all up (which some might still be things I can make, like bios or other such things).  But I am really starting to struggle on where these items could be now.

I have 79/85 data drops so far, missing two Media (27/29) and four Constructed (11/15). The drops I lack are

Media #37, #60;

Constructed: #76, #80, #84, #85

Did you manage to find these media? If you tell the descriptions of those items, that might help figuring out where to get them.

(I made a list of all data drops here.)

Also I couldn't get "An Anomaly" trophy - can anybody help?

Edited by wunton
Link to the list of all data drops

40 minutes ago, wunton said:

I have 79/85 data drops so far, missing two Media (27/29) and four Constructed (11/15). The drops I lack are

Media #37, #60;

Constructed: #76, #80, #84, #85

Did you manage to find these media? If you tell the descriptions of those items, that might help figuring out where to get them.

(I made a list of all data drops here.)

Also I couldn't get "An Anomaly" trophy - can anybody help?

#37 is Sphere Experiment Notes but I have no idea where I found them. I’m sorry :( I’m missing the other ones you are missing as well.

Do you know how to access the Laptop in EAS-09 in the background which can be seen from camera A?

23 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

#37 is Sphere Experiment Notes but I have no idea where I found them.

Thanks! Found #37 in UN-05, camera C. Now I only need #60 (media), and I think that will allow to construct #80 and #84.

27 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Do you know how to access the Laptop in EAS-09 in the background which can be seen from camera A?

Hmm, I think what EAS-09 camera A shows in background is actually the laptop seen in EAS-10 camera B. Anyway, neither EAS-09 laptop, nor EAS-10 laptop seem to require anything special to access them...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wunton said:

Thanks! Found #37 in UN-05, camera C. Now I only need #60 (media), and I think that will allow to construct #80 and #84.

Hmm, I think what EAS-09 camera A shows in background is actually the laptop seen in EAS-10 camera B. Anyway, neither EAS-09 laptop, nor EAS-10 laptop seem to require anything special to access them...

Thanks, I got it using the sphere when I had the chance. Now I have 50/85 memories recovered... god I hope I didn’t miss anything.

On 5/24/2019 at 1:33 PM, PaladinZeke said:

Hi PaladinZeke,

I noticed in your profile that you already have "An Anomaly" trophy. Can you tell how did you get it?

PS4 usually takes screenshots for each trophy. I wonder what is shown there?