Towards the "Memory Recovered" trophy

wunton

I'm trying to get the "Memory Recovered" trophy. It says "Recovered and/or combined all Data Drops". Here's the screenshot with my progress. Can anyone help me find the missing pieces? (I hope it's still possible to get them near the point of no return.)

1. EF > ALL - Weeklies & Gym Time
  2. EF > JR - Personal
  3. ?? > ?? ERROR ???
  4. EF -> JR - Help
  5. EF -> JR - Get SAM Online
  6. JE -> HOME - Good Luck
  7. JE -> ALL - Almost there...
  8. JE -> GC - Event Marker Approach
  9. JE -> ALL - Thank You
  10. JE -> ALL - Get on with it
  11. JE -> ALL - Suggestions Welcome
  12. JR -> Home - All Good Up Here
  13. JR -> EF - Date Night
  14. JR -> JE - Reactor on Standby
  15. JR -> EF - In My Suit, Heading Out
  16. JR -> MM - Sphere Use Cleared
  17. JR -> ALL - Anyone seen Jim?
  18. JR -> ALL - Bring Her?!
  19. MM -> SL & AY - Emma & Josh
  20. MM -> JE - Emigrating to China...
  21. MM -> JE - Unnecessary Rotation
  22. MM -> MM - Storm on Saturn
  23. AY -> HOME - Bad day
  24. AY -> CCI - Data Drop Uploaded
  25. AY -> SL - What is going on?
  26. AY -> JR - I'm stuck..
  27. SL -> JR - Experimental Boosts!
  28. SL -> AY - Survey Data
  29. SL -> EF - New Orbital Path?
  30. SL -> GC - Emergency
  31. SL -> ALL - Josh Injured??
  32. Biomedical Results: Jim Elias
  33. Josh & Emma
  34. Graduation Photo
  35. Marker Observations
  36. Experiment Order #244 - Alternative Power in low-light positions
  37. Sphere Experiment Notes [UN-05 C]
  38. Mae Spacewalk Photograph
  39. Landmark Research on Observation
  40. Climatology Thesis
  41. Stanislav Sketch
  42. Station Functionality Review
  43. Experimental Boost HVC
  44. Spheres: Best Practice
  45. Experimental Fusion Reactor
  46. System Link Reset
  47. Decryption Protocol
  48. Coolant Network Schematic
  49. Sphere Script Compiler HVC
  50. Crew Tracker Emergency Protocol
  51. Sphere Upgrade Procedure
  52. EMU Suit Information
  53. Sphere Upgrade HVC A
  54. Corrupt Audio Data (1)
  55. Toru Data Log
  56. Experimental Boost Compiler HVC
  57. Coolant Network Schematic
  58. Sphere Upgrade HVC B
  59. Corrupt Audio Data (2)
  60. Jettison Protocol
  61. EMU Calibration Unit
  62. MELFI Unit Log
  63. RMS Data Log
  64. Toru Data Log
  65. EAS Hatch Schematic
  66. UN Hatch Schematic
  67. CN Hatch Schematic
  68. RU Hatch Schematic
  69. Command Terminal Schematic
  70. Coolant Network Schematic
  71. Experimental Firmware Flash Log
  72. Sphere Firmware Flash Log
  73. Cleaned Audio Message
  74. Emma Fisher Bio
  75. Jim Elias Bio
  76. Josh Ramon Bio
  77. Stanislav Leonov Bio
  78. Mae Morgan Bio
  79. Ailsa Yang Bio
  80. LOSS: UN Arm
  81. LOSS: EAS Arm
  82. LOSS: RU Arm
  83. LOSS: CN Arm
  84. THE LOSS
  85. The Crew

jPsxNPr

Edited by wunton
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

You can’t miss #60 because you get it by default shortly after the point of no return.

Oh, I've spent so much time trying to find it before finishing the game :)

Thanks, I finally got the trophy. Hopefully this list will help others. Except some records from the alternative station, all other drops seem to be available right before the point of no return.

The only trophy I lack now is "An Anomaly". Any ideas what this might be?

Edited by wunton

1 hour ago, wunton said:

Oh, I've spent so much time trying to find it before finishing the game :)

Thanks, I finally got the trophy. Hopefully this list will help others. Except some records from the alternative station, all other drops seem to be available right before the point of no return.

The only trophy I lack now is "An Anomaly". Any ideas what this might be?

Can I get the other Data Drops early in the game or do I have to wait for the point of no return? It was hard for me to find anything with the station so dark and changed, on my next run I’d like to look for everything before this dark turn.

Do you know when I can find Emma’s last message in her bunk for the trophy “Searching the Bunks”?

And sorry, I don’t know what to do for the trophy “An Anomaly”. I’m still wondering about this myself.
Edited by anotherfangirl

Are there any data drops that are missable? Assuming you collect them before the point of no return of course.

You mentioned an alternative station. Are those the only ones that are missable then?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SinisterPledge said:

Are there any data drops that are missable? Assuming you collect them before the point of no return of course.

You mentioned an alternative station. Are those the only ones that are missable then?

The ones on the alternate station are definitely missable because you can't go back there.

I'm still not sure if some data drops from the original station are missable as well (before the point of no return) because I still haven't found all of the them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

The laptop/voice feed from EAS 12 is probably missable, too. You have to be outside to get it, right? ( JR -> EF - In My Suit, Heading Out )

Maybe? I mean, I would assume you could just get into the sphere and head to the airlock so you could get out to space.  But that's just a guess.

But the alternative station ones... not sure who many or which ones are from there.  I do hope I have them all x.x

13 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Can I get the other Data Drops early in the game or do I have to wait for the point of no return?

I tried to get as many as I could find before dark turns, but some are definitely available only in dark.

Do you know when I can find Emma’s last message in her bunk for the trophy “Searching the Bunks”?

Emma's last message is in her bunk in EAS-02, but it's closed most of the game. It opens later in bloody dark.

7 hours ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

The laptop/voice feed from EAS 12 is probably missable, too.

I still managed to get there near the point of no return using Russian airlock, but I'm not sure if the game is designed to exit the station near the end. Exterior looked weird and the sphere camera appeared broken like in the end cutscene. So I think it's best to get to EAS-12 early in the game.

8 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

The ones on the alternate station are definitely missable because you can't go back there.

Even though I managed to get outside near the end, the alternative station was nowhere to be found anymore at that point, so I couldn't go back there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RDSwords said:

Also, any word on the An Anomaly trophy?

It might be related to correctly repeating symbols to the hexagon entity throughout the game. Two people reported that the trophy pops up in the end with Emma hovering near the hexagon. Not yet confirmed though. I will try playing again later.

45 minutes ago, wunton said:

It might be related to correctly repeating symbols to the hexagon entity throughout the game. Two people reported that the trophy pops up in the end with Emma hovering near the hexagon. Not yet confirmed though. I will try playing again later.

That could be it... I repeated the symbols wrong many times throughout the game and I didn't get the trophy. Maybe you have to repeat them correctly every time. 

Good luck, I hope you get the trophy ? ?

Edited by anotherfangirl
EDIT: I forgot to wish wunton good luck.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, wunton said:

Hi wunton,

I've been trying to achieve the An Anomaly Trophy as well.

Yesterday evening I paused the game; just before the point of no return.

This evening I will finish the game and give you guys report, if I achieved the trophy or not.

P.S.: I also made myself a list of the collectables, where and on which station I found them, as I was tracking the trophy.

If anyone is intrested about the locations, just ask.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calypox said:

Hi wunton,

This evening I will finish the game and give you guys report, if I achieved the trophy or not.

P.S.: I also made myself a list of the collectables, where and on which station I found them, as I was tracking the trophy.

I'm interested in the Data Drops locations, it would be a great help if you could make the list available ? Each time I play this game, I'm too blind to find everything.

Good luck, I hope you get the trophy 1f60a.png 1f44d.png

Thanks a lot! I finally unlocked "An Anomaly" trophy in a quick walkthrough, this time making no mistakes in the symbols.

3 hours ago, Calypox said:

Hi wunton,

So yes, it seems the trophy is indeed about correctly responding to the hexagon entity throughout the game. Because I didn't bother with other stuff at all during this walkthrough.

20 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

I'm interested in the Data Drops locations, it would be a great help if you could make the list available 1f642.png Each time I play this game, I'm too blind to find everything.

Today, I created a wiki for the game with a list of all Data Drops here. It seems anyone can edit it. It would be good to write down where/when each item can be obtained. Help is much appreciated.

• Like 1

Hi wunton,

Where is memory 55 (Toru Data Log)?

4 hours ago, wunton said:

Thanks a lot! I finally unlocked "An Anomaly" trophy in a quick walkthrough, this time making no mistakes in the symbols.

So yes, it seems the trophy is indeed about correctly responding to the hexagon entity throughout the game. Because I didn't bother with other stuff at all during this walkthrough.

Today, I created a wiki for the game with a list of all Data Drops here. It seems anyone can edit it. It would be good to write down where/when each item can be obtained. Help is much appreciated.

Great! I will check it out and hope I didn't make any mistakes with the Anomalies :)

Edit II (An Anomaly Trophy):

It worked for me!

Thanks a lot for the hint!

I would have never achieved this trophy because I would have never gone past the point-of-no-return, due to not "finding" the anomaly ?

Edit I (Memory Recovered Trophy):

Ok guys, I edited wunton's list with all the locations I had written down.

Because my handwritings aren't the best I couldn't figure out where I had the location for Data Drop Nr. 7.

It might be located in UC-01 or UN-01, but that's only speculation.

All the Data Drops listed in the location "alternate station" are accessible via Laptops which can be found hanging around.

While being in that station the HUD doesn't show the exact section if I remember correctly, so I didn't even try reading the signs on the doors.

The only non-audio Data Drop ist 55 which can be found in one of the junction points between two sections, hanging in the middle of one of the big round locks/doors.

There are no Data Drops in the locations EAS-04, EAS-06, EAS-08 and RUS-01 (on the normal station).

The only missable Data Drops are the ones in the alternate station.

I'm pretty sure all the other ones can be obtained even super late in game.

As somebody else mentioned here before, some Data Drops aren't accessible until very late in game. So don't panic.

I hope I didn't copy any mistakes from my handwritings into the list from wunton, but I think everything should be correct.

I also didn't note from which camera or Sphere I detected the Data Drops (too lazy :) ). So feel free to keep the edit going if you want to.

Edited by Calypox
change
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Calypox said:

55 is located in the alternate Station, between two sections hanging on a closed door/lock.

Just came across it - it is hanging on the hatch to RUS 3 in alternate, you can get it right after you are tasked to find Josh and search the station. Hard to see, w hite piece of paper against the hatch door.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---

Im only missing #60, #80 and #84 now.

I read in previous posts, that #60 and #80 are automatic as part of the story, but what is with #84? Can't find any information about that, only that it is supposed to be a constructed one.

27 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

I read in previous posts, that #60 and #80 are automatic as part of the story, but what is with #84? Can't find any information about that, only that it is supposed to be a constructed one.

Hey mate,

sorry I can't remember of out of which Data Drops it's combined.

Just try playing the game until the point of no return, there you should have all Data Drops needed to construct everything.

After the point of no return there are no Data Drops anymore.

Edited by Calypox

5 hours ago, Couga83 said:

I remember that #84 was constructed from #80, #81, #82, #83.

• Like 1