Guilty Gear 100% completion hints

Copanele

• 4 months later...

crap at fighting games so im not surprised im experiencing difficulty, but playing through Normal Mode w/ Chipp was a nightmare from Round 1...vs Sol was easily the worst, then i realised the best way to play this game for me is defensively...set the timer to 30 secs, hold Back on the D-Pad and abuse OPTIONS button LOL and only press Circle when the chance presents itself

Chipp vs Justice i only won bc i was lucky enough to land a instakill!! So yes it is possible to land instakill moves on every single opponent in this game

they're also quite easy to initiate but getting the combo during the red flash down is insanely tricky for me since even after having spent a 100 hrs total on fighting games i have no idea how to reliably execute a QC...but i hope this bit of info helps noobs like me vs Justice...especially with fricking Chipp!! He has the coolest theme imo but man i had no idea he was so squishy and dealt such low dmg until i actually tried playing him...he is very fast though

great guide btw!! just not for me i guess, playing defensively instead of aggressively is actually a great tactic though for those struggling like me so try it! except for Potemkin, he can smash anything in a few secs flat

Edited by MeteoraXV
  • Like 1

this is hands down one of the hardest games ive played, along with Castlevania yesterday (crap controls)

Justice is total BS with insane hitboxes and spammy no startup specials that shave of half your HP, i dont think ive ever beaten it legit, the only reason i was able to 100% this at all is bc of lucky instakills and spamming OPTIONS and getting TIME'S UPs!

i dont think ive ever been able to execute a special attack even once in the game

Sol and Justice are both hardest enemies in the game

thankfully the last two stages were easy with Baldhead, 1 try win, nice way to end this game

5hrs and 3/10 difficulty is also kinda misleading, it's definitely more like 12hrs and 8.5/10 imo. i must've spent like 2hrs w/ Chipp and another 2hrs with Zato just against Justice alone

i really want to like some of these older games but they're just so badly designed

Edited by MeteoraXV