Precursor Orbs Glitch ?

wNeiluj

Hello, in the PS3 version of the HD remake, there's a glitch which consists in picking up Orbs in secondary missions without limit if we retry the mission just before taking the orb. Is this glitch always present in the Vita version, or not ?

Cheers

Okay, it's a good information. I never played Jak 2 & 3 and it's a pleasure to discover them on the Vita. 

I know a lot of people criticizes the low FPS of the game but I didn't see slow passages on the first Jak.

Okay, it's a good information. I never played Jak 2 & 3 and it's a pleasure to discover them on the Vita. 

I know a lot of people criticizes the low FPS of the game but I didn't see slow passages on the first Jak

IKR? I personally love of all of the Jak games. (Except the racing one.)

• Like 1

IKR? I personally love of all of the Jak games. (Except the racing one.)

I wanted to say framerate but actually I didn't find my words last night :D 

The open world disturbed me at the beginning because contrary on Sly Racoon it's a real open world and the guards are always pursuing us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I've been through the first Jak & platinumed it on the Vita & no problems there, my friend Majinmordor on here just clocked Jak 2 on the Vita & he said he had no problems with framerate & from where I am on Jak 2 so far no problems. The only thing I don't like it having to use the back touch pad for in place of L2, R2, L3 & R3 it's far to easy to touch it while just holding the console

• 1 month later...

The thing that's completely broken about this game on the Vita is not the fps issues, it's the rear touch pad and the Jet Board. The rear pad doesn't respond too well, you have to touch at the exact place to get your Jet Board out, see your stats and you have to hold it to use Dark Jak, took a while for me to realize that you have to hold it... if you're one inch away from the place you're supposed to touch, nothing will happen or you'll do something you don't want to do.

And about the Jet Board, it's broken because sometimes it won't recognize that you're grinding on rails and most of the times Jak will fall to his death AFTER you're in the grinding animation. This is not really a huge problem until the "Explore Palace" mission after you beat the Class 1 Racing. I died at that mission just because Jak kept falling after i was already grinding on the rails... there was nothing i could do, it's as if he stepped on solid ground, then a hole opens up and and you fall to your death, there is nothing you can do.

There is lag in almost every single mission and stage you visit but you can easily get used to it, it does not make the game unplayable, there is only one place where the lag is horrendous and that is when you destroy the ships at the Drill Platform. But it's only in the blowing animation and it didn't make anything impossible or frustating.

The game froze on me three times, once after the "Defend Stadium" cutscene. Twice when i was doing the orb glitch, i recommend saving the game every time you get 50 orbs.

One thing they should have done is to use the touch screen to use Dark Jak just like in the God of War Collection... the icon is already on the screen, why not touch it? But nooooo... use the rear pad.  :blah:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

The only difference of doing the orb glitch on Vita is that the Secrets (aka Cheats) would stay "??????" when you use it at the earliest time possible though you can activate the ones that has the titles.

Though I'd still prefer doing the orb glitch when I start to play Jak 3 next time.