Can't earn "Big Head" or "Drop Kick"

VelaXityyyy

• 1 month later...
On 31/05/2019 at 0:40 AM, JAiME_Asgardian said:

I've played this game alot just for fun but I can't get these trophies to unlock no matter how much I drop kick or head butt someone. Anybody got any advice?

Was you in an online/private match with a friend when you were attempting this or playing local co-op? As those two trophies seem to only unlock if you’re playing a local match using a guest/second controller. Also it can take a couple of hits before you actually concuss (their eyes will close momentarily when they hit the floor) your opponent which is what’s required, not just landing the initial hit itself.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/20/2020 at 11:58 AM, RonanO_1O1 said:

Same, i feel your pain nothing works still!

I have since 100% this game, I didnt play it for a large period of time and then came back and achieved it very quickly. My only advice is to make sure you are running top speed towards the other player and take a full leap into them and to keep trying and you should get it. Good luck

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I'm also having trouble with this trophy. Would you recommend being on a higher platform than the player you are kicking, so your kick is more level with their head, or can it be done on the same level? I'm playing by myself with a second controller, and the second character keeps slumping after a short period, before I manage to get a kick in. Will it not count like this? Does the second player have to be upright?