Now that that's over with.

Fierce_DeityX1

I am now on survivor plus..

Survivor wasn't that bad.. I was able to sneak my way passed everything all the way to old bills town only using bricks or bottles to kill or lure away enemies..

most areas you can just sneak passed

If there is someone else in the party with joel and ellie then I just crouch down and let them do the shooting to conserve ammo.

By the time I reached the last chapter at the hospital I had 2 medi-kits, 2 bombs, 1 Molotov and plenty ammo..

just try not to use ammo or items until you reach areas that you have no choice but to fight and you will be fine

Yeah, you get really quickly used to the no-listen-mode.

I'm done with Survivor+. It was so much easier than my first Survivor run. Really: You should try to sneak everything possible if the requirement isn't "kill all enemies to proceed."

And still... If enemies sees you you can still try to run away. It usually worked for me, lol (capitol, hotel...)

refering to your question: the only collectable items are artifacts, comic books and firefly pendents.

Note: there are also shiv doors and optional conversations (You probably know that by know)

and survivor difficulty wasn't really that hard and it gave the game a realistic feel, i completed it on S in 13 hours ish?