DLC Multi Player Boosting plan?

With the shutting down date of the servers revealed I’m just planning to go and do whatever I can to earn as many DLC as possible. I bought the two DLC some time ago but I got the plat a long long time ago.

I know there’s a session part on the site and my intention is not to create a boosting session here, but to know if there’s anyone in my situation where I have no idea where to start with or what to do to earn as many of them as possible without wasting time.

If anyone knows what is doable at this stage and before the servers close and how to do it as quickly as possible I’d be really thankful.

I got all trophies and what i remember you can do the following path:

First, doing 50 elimination games (or 100 in case you are boosting with two teams...). In this part, you may want to boost these medals:

Rapid Fire!
Get 7 Tripled Medals in Deathmatch or Elimination games
Tastes Like Chicken
Get 20 BBQ Medals in Deathmatch or Elimination games
Brass Knuckles
Get 100 Melee Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games
Sneaky…
Get 50 Stealth Kills in Deathmatch of Elimination games

And finally getting:

Still Alive
Win 50 Elimination Games

A trick for this is that the losing team starts throwing heir grenades on the floor so they commite suicide and match ends quickly.

Then, you can continue with Plunder. Another 50 wins or 100 in each boosting team. Same as before, you can boost some medals in this mode.

Plays Well With Others
Win 50 Objective Games
Plundered!
Get 200 Captured Medals
You Run, I'll Shoot
Get 10 Protectorate Medals

Also you need to win 50 deathmatch games. This mode can be boosted ONLY if both teams have DLC activated. That's because there are so many casual gamers that are playing with the base game and can be annoying. In this mode, you can boost the latest competitive medals:

Wipe Them Out…
Win 50 Deathmatch Games
Not So Fast
Get 20 Shut 'Em Down Medals
Fallen Angel
Get 50 Afterlife Medals
I'll Cover You
Get 50 Defender Medals
Speedy
Get 10 First! Medals
Back at Ya
Get 50 Retaliation Medals
Kneel Before Z...
Get 5 Put 'Em Down Medals

NOTE: these medal trophies aren't specifically from this mode. I don't remember if can be boosted on the others two, but half of them needs to be boosted and the other half can be done on public matches (because difficulty). Note that you can also win deathmatch games in public matches; this is good because you really don't need to be a pro player to win, and also there's no need for a boosting team but it will take a more bit of time.

Last, you will want to do co-op trophies. I don't remember if you can do this first because i did uncharted 3 recently and you need some upgrades to play. But i think that's not the case for U2. Anyway, these trophies will need a team of three players; they don't need to be so good but they need to be careful, take cover and don't play like Rambo.

I Told You I Was Hardcore
Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Hard Difficulty

Made It
Finish Wave 10 in 1 Survival Game

Gold Digger
Finish Wave 10 in 1 Gold Rush Game

You Can't Break Me
Complete all three Co-op Objective maps on Crushing

Under Siege
Finish Wave 10 in one Siege Game

And finally, this is by far the most grinding trophy. You NEED to both boost and play in public matches to do this one, because is extremely long and even with all of the rest of trophies done, you will need at least 1,5k kills more.

Cold Blooded
Get 2500 Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games

I did this a few years ago, so maybe i am wrong with some things. If you need more details for any trophy, search for any trophy guide.

Edited by AN0n1m8
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

I can’t find UC2 DLCs on U.K. PS store.. They got removed? I know in America they getting free UC2, UC3 and The Last of Us DLCs because of server closing down in few months. 

You could make a new account set on the NA region to get the DLCs, some of the U2 DLCs never released in my region, not even this new free bundle they added to the Store.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ren said:

You could make a new account set on the NA region to get the DLCs, some of the U2 DLCs never released in my region, not even this new free bundle they added to the Store.

I have just downloaded maps from US account and tried on my U.K. account. It’s not working.. Different region disc. Need from European PS Store. 

1 minute ago, Richtoon said:

I have just downloaded maps from US account and tried on my U.K. account. It’s not working.. Different region disc. Need from European PS Store. 

Interesting, back when I used to play the MP, I had the DLCs from an NA account and used the physical game that I bought from my region and it worked, perhaps it may be related to the new bundle itself? If you believe it needs to be from EU, then how about you try making yet another account, but this time from another EU country that does have the bundle on the store?

24 minutes ago, Ren said:

Interesting, back when I used to play the MP, I had the DLCs from an NA account and used the physical game that I bought from my region and it worked, perhaps it may be related to the new bundle itself? If you believe it needs to be from EU, then how about you try making yet another account, but this time from another EU country that does have the bundle on the store?

I did tried with my American account and it still can’t see DLCs I have downloaded into ps3. I think need American version disc.

Free DLC multiplayer bundle is new added on PS store on 6th June 2019. Maybe that’s why. I hope they will add free multiplayer DLC bundle in European PS Store soon.