Happy fourth of july!

shadowthecat2000

Happy fourth of july everyone! I'm sitting here with my family out at my dad's relatives with green diarrhea and no way to see fireworks as my windows open so I can listen to my neighbours and rain as I watch cr1tikal, woopty-doo. Anyway have a good one!

Edited by shadowthecat2000

yesterday on the 4th....

My dryer broke so i spend half the day taking it apart to find that the coil in the heating unit broke... had to get a part and fix that mess so my wife could do my laundry!

then... having a BBQ with all the neighbors who were also lighting off fireworks... a freakin mortar fell on my head!  Four people lit off 4 mortars but only 3 of them exploded... the one that didn't fell and hit me square on the freakin head!  It hit me so hard that it drew blood even though i was wearing a beanie... I spend the rest of the night with an ice pack on my head thinking "what are the chances that could happen?"... obviously the chances are good...

This morning when i woke up for work i went down stairs to have some coffee and i slipped and fell down the stairs... finally i said "F it... im going back to bed"

happy birthday America!

• Like 1

yesterday on the 4th....

My dryer broke so i spend half the day taking it apart to find that the coil in the heating unit broke... had to get a part and fix that mess so my wife could do my laundry!

then... having a BBQ with all the neighbors who were also lighting off fireworks... a freakin mortar fell on my head!  Four people lit off 4 mortars but only 3 of them exploded... the one that didn't fell and hit me square on the freakin head!  It hit me so hard that it drew blood even though i was wearing a beanie... I spend the rest of the night with an ice pack on my head thinking "what are the chances that could happen?"... obviously the chances are good...

This morning when i woke up for work i went down stairs to have some coffee and i slipped and fell down the stairs... finally i said "F it... im going back to bed"

happy birthday America!

Sorry to hear that, sometimes things just don't go as planned and occasionally it lapses with bad luck so your result is that. Enjoy "Lets have that never happen again day!"

Edited by shadowthecat2000

lol I had exams on 4th July, all of which I failed, but who cars it's not like it will effect my future or anything :lol:

Edited by Ebbwvalerule
  • Like 1