Fashion-Stained!

I'm wanting to start this topic after about 10 hours of playtime with it, because the amount of gear and items is spinning my head sometimes with how strange things can get.

This is fashion Souls all over for me as I rarely will take stats over things like my awesome Wolf Head Hood! Was also rocking the Stone Mask with Elf Ears and it appears there is a shard to totally become Shovel Knight based off the launch trailer, I'm hoping he also drops his Shovel and individual gear so I can wear his helmet!

What items are you guys rolling with, in a fashion sense?

• Like 1

I was rockin' the elf ears and stone mask for a bit too. Right now since I'm only four hours in, I'm focusing more on stats, but later I'll probably play dress up. I really dig the look of the mask. Oh, and the hair coloring and styling options are nice. I'm glad we can customize Merriam some.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I did thought about Fashion Souls after first time getting my hands on barber. But found Valkyrie Outfit looks too great, or I looked at it too much. All luck set is looking complete great look. If anyone wonder - Valkyrie Dress, Ribbon, Bunny Scarf. Ribbon looks great with Shards flowers on Miriam body, and other clothes have cheerful white-pink theme.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

18 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Yeah, I did thought about Fashion Souls after first time getting my hands on barber. But found Valkyrie Outfit looks too great, or I looked at it too much. All luck set is looking complete great look. If anyone wonder - Valkyrie Dress, Ribbon, Bunny Scarf. Ribbon looks great with Shards flowers on Miriam body, and other clothes have cheerful white-pink theme.

There's also this cool Scarf you can customize the color of, sort of like the cape you can adjust the color of in Symphony. I only wish it had double the accessories and clothes it does!

2 hours ago, SINISTER-SINS_ said:

There's also this cool Scarf you can customize the color of, sort of like the cape you can adjust the color of in Symphony. I only wish it had double the accessories and clothes it does!

Yes, this is it. Personally wish more body armor could change appearance, at least slightly, like unique colors or something.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

I was on the fence about it.  I was going to pick it up later, but I saw you could customize and was like, "Okay, I'm sold."

Its really, really fun and will drive you to find more as you find cool gear.

Eventually you'll find an Armor that transforms you to Shovel Knight!

• Like 1