A few questions if anyone can please answer :D

GetMitched

Hey everyone, I have a few questions which need to be answered for this game:

1. If I choose the Hunter journey and my friend chooses the Firefly journey, would we still be able to play in the same party for multiplayer?

2. Can I do a few playthroughs on Easy/Normal so I can fully upgrade Joel with the pills and upgrade his weapons?

3. By doing Question 2, can I use this upgraded Joel for my Survivor playthrough and then bring that Joel for my Survivor  + playthrough?

4. If what I said previously is impossible, What is the best strategy to prepare for Survivor and then Survivor +?

1. You both can still play together, only thing that changes is what characters you see on your screen. If you choose hunters, you will see hunters, if he chooses fireflies he will see fireflies.

2. Yes.

3. No, not for the Survivor playthrough, it is a stand alone playthrough and is just like starting all over again.

Any more?

• Like 1

1. You both can still play together, only thing that changes is what characters you see on your screen. If you choose hunters, you will see hunters, if he chooses fireflies he will see fireflies.

2. Yes.

3. No, not for the Survivor playthrough, it is a stand alone playthrough and is just like starting all over again.

Any more?

Thank you so much, you are a legend! :D

#3 is wrong.

When you pick NG+ with your completed save you can play the game up into "20 years later" when you take control of Joel in Boston. At which point you can quit to the menu, chapter select the prologue, and pick survivor difficulty. This will be NG+ on Survivor difficulty for the rest of your playthrough with upgraded Joel. This also unlocks ALL remaining difficulty trophies.

• Like 1

#3 is wrong.

When you pick NG+ with your completed save you can play the game up into "20 years later" when you take control of Joel in Boston. At which point you can quit to the menu, chapter select the prologue, and pick survivor difficulty. This will be NG+ on Survivor difficulty for the rest of your playthrough with upgraded Joel. This also unlocks ALL remaining difficulty trophies.

Just to be clear, if you completed the game on normal, use this trick/glitch and complete the game on survivor + it will unlock all the +difficulty trophies as well as the non + hard and survivor trophies? 

Parker

• Like 1

Just to be clear, if you completed the game on normal, use this trick/glitch and complete the game on survivor + it will unlock all the +difficulty trophies as well as the non + hard and survivor trophies? 

Parker

I would like to know this as well!

#3 is wrong.

Didn't know that! Thanks for clearing it up! :D

Parker

Yes.

I would like to know this as well!

Yes.

• Like 1