Season Pass problem - can't buy when you get free episode 1?

Kristmas2

I have added free episode 1 to my library and now i can't buy a season pass, cause it says that's it is not avaiable for me because i have Batman ep 1 in my library.. ? I can only buy episodes 2,3,4 and 5 separately which is more expensive than buying a season pass.. LOL Any ideas what to do?

You could either just pay the bigger price, or create a secondary account in your region, buy the full version there and play it with your main account. This is valid for PS3 and PS4, on Vita you have to use some kind of workaround as the console is meant to work with just a single account...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

You could either just pay the bigger price, or create a secondary account in your region, buy the full version there and play it with your main account. This is valid for PS3 and PS4, on Vita you have to use some kind of workaround as the console is meant to work with just a single account...

LOL it is terrible then..

8 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Since they pulled a lot of TT's content from the store, this was bound to happen to someone....

It has nothing to do with pulling their stuff from store. It should be possible to buy season pass even if you bought episodes before, restrictions like this are stupid. Same thing was with Resident Evil Pack which includes 10 games and i was unable to buy it, cause i had previously bought 2 games which are inside this pack.. LOL Its my money and i should be able to buy everything i want LOL

You should first try buying it through the different iterations of the store front. A web browser, the app, the storefront on your Playstation, inside the game itself.

Ive never bought episodic games as individual episodes but when I buy TV shows on the Playstation store they deduct the cost of the individual episodes I've bought off the price of the whole season.

Try buying a single episode and then purchasing the season pass. It should deduct it off the price of the season as a whole. If not then call their customer service. Sometimes free content messes things up when it comes to purchases on the Playstation Store.