Error code C2-12828-1

Anyone else got this error code (C2-12828-1) on PSvita while playing Attack of the toy tanks. I was at lvl 11 and i got this code i formated my PSvita, whiped my memory card, Rebuild Database, tried to play it while signed out of PSN and turned of the internet. Did another whipe but this time trough safe mode wich you enter by holding the power button + ps button + L1 & R1. Nothing seems to work, i can't finish the game because i keep getting that error code. I don't use that hack program, just in case someone is asking. So i'm really confused how to solve this. 

I've gotten that error code a few times when I've left a game open for too long, like a few days, and the game then crashes on me. Normally you can start the game again from your previous save without any problems. However, after opening Atelier Rorona Plus after a long time, after playing for a while the game completely crashed on me and every time I start the game I get an error no matter what. Luckily, I had a backup on my PC using Content Manager and after restoring it, I played it again for a bit and then got the same error again. Searching Google, the problem seems to be a corrupt save file so in your case you could try deleting and doing a fresh install of the game. I was close to finishing my first playthrough in Rorona and didn't wanna start again, so after trying various things I switched off my Wifi and didn't get any more problems for this game!

So yeah try deleting and installing the game again. If you have a backup of your save, then as long as the backup save isn't corrupt, hopefully you don't have to start from scratch again. And for games that say Network Features may be disabled during the use of this application, try turning off your Wifi in advance to avoid any potential problems.