Platinums that can be done in under one hour and under 80%

NillerKasket

Honestly I wouldn't even worry about it.

I don't know what your intentions were when you got the game, but if you enjoyed it (I did), then who cares? Trying to impress others is a fruitless endeavor (easy for someone else to say, I know).

If you want to change the milestone because you didn't enjoy the game, you should find something that's also fun, not just fast. I would second @djb5f's recommendation of Super Destronaut - it's quite enjoyable (classic Space Invaders-style gameplay is still fun today), and can be completed in 15-20 minutes.

There's the various arcade games with Plats. I'd recommend the Pac-Man ones, since I found them the quickest and easiest. If I hadn't been saving Ms. Pac-Man for a Platinum Rain Day event, I might have beaten your Mayo time. But I also played Pac-Man a lot over the years, and have always loved it. Dig-Dug and Galaga took me longer. 

I do have one game that you can do faster but unfortunately it is over 80%. It is called Inksplosion. There is a version for the PS4 and the Vita but the PS4 version was definitely a lot easier and faster just because it ran a lot smoother. I got it done in 13 minutes and 52 seconds but again, not under 80%.