Warlocks Tower in EU store?

Wikkibur

• 2 months later...
On 7/2/2019 at 7:51 PM, Wikkibur said:

How to get this game? Not in eu store when I looked.

It's not in the store anymore, if you access the store from the vita or from the ps3. What you need to do is go to the website of the psn store and click on download (after buying). Here you can select the vita. Now reboot your vita and in a few minutes the game will download, assuming your vita is set to auto download updates for games and the system.

For NL it's this link: https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0896-CUSA10740_00-BUNDLEWARLOCKSTO

Another thing you can try is open the store on your vita, go to the settings in the lower right corner and select download list. Browse through the list there and you should come across the game after having bought it via the ps4 store or the website. I've had this work for other ratalaika games I had trouble finding in the vita store, but they showed up in the download list.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 9/17/2019 at 6:10 AM, de_digibeet said:

It's not in the store anymore, if you access the store from the vita or from the ps3. What you need to do is go to the website of the psn store and click on download (after buying). Here you can select the vita. Now reboot your vita and in a few minutes the game will download, assuming your vita is set to auto download updates for games and the system.

For NL it's this link: https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0896-CUSA10740_00-BUNDLEWARLOCKSTO

Another thing you can try is open the store on your vita, go to the settings in the lower right corner and select download list. Browse through the list there and you should come across the game after having bought it via the ps4 store or the website. I've had this work for other ratalaika games I had trouble finding in the vita store, but they showed up in the download list.

Neither of these options working in 2023.

1. PSN Store website, no longer lets you choose Vita to download

2. Download List produces NP-2244-2 error 

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2023 at 4:40 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Neither of these options working in 2023.

1. PSN Store website, no longer lets you choose Vita to download

2. Download List produces NP-2244-2 error 

Download List now working in EU - Australia. Still not showing in Vita PSN Store, however, it was found in Download List (purchased in PS App).