Completing Charles

DrakeHellsing

Okay, this is bugging me now.  I'm not sure if it's linked to a friend request or a side case, but in Charles, the list that is, with the capsule prizes, there are ??? on both lists.  As in, both S1 and S2.  So, my thing is, is there something I need to do for them to show up on the list so I can collect them and finish off the place? Or will they get filled in on their own from just trying over and over again with the capsules?

Other places are rather straight forward, but this place is the odd one so far where I'm uncertain at the moment.  The ??? for both lists is all I'm missing from Charles.

I just completed Charles a few minutes ago. I had ??? on everything until I was able to draw the respective capsule. Took a few attempts to get everything, but I didn't need to do anything else. 

Edited by Izularia

7 hours ago, Izularia said:

I just completed Charles a few minutes ago. I had ??? on everything until I was able to draw the respective capsule. Took a few attempts to get everything, but I didn't need to do anything else. 

That wasn't the case for me, I mean, I saw names save for one on each list before obtaining them, so I was able to know which ones I had to obtain, save for the ??? ones.  But it sounds like I might just have to keep trying those machines until I get the correct capsules.

10 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

I got them all. The points will be awarded to you when you get all six different items from one machine. One item from each machine is rare (seeing that I just sold them for 5k each, compared to the common ones which is much less.)

Ah, I gotcha now, so the ??? ones are the rare ones.  I shall keep that in mind for sure for when I head back to try and get it done.