Question about trophy milestones change

Hi everyone.

I noticed this mounths ago, but I decided only now to ask for clarifications.

I really like the idea of the milestones and I knew every trophy in mine. One day I watched them and I noticed that they were changed, like if they slided because one or more trophies in my list before certain milestones were removed.

The change of milestones it's not a big deal, but the reason of this "slide" still bug me. 

So I thought of asking some info here. Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Inuty said:

So you have a Vita which didnt synchronize your trophies? Sometimes i forgot to update my list and After Next Time my Vita trophies Messed up some of my Milestones 

Yes I have Vita but I didn't play games on it well before i noticed this issue for the first time, and this "slide" is around my first 500 trophies ever achieved, so I don't think that's the problem, but I'll give it a try, just in case. Thanks

It's because in March, you played Demon's Souls and got some trophies with missing timestamps.

So they've pushed all of your milestones back 4 spaces.

Because you've been earning trophies since 2008, I'm guessing you have such an old PS3 that the internal battery inside it has died. You might get a warning about this when you turn your PS3 on. Without the internal battery, the timer that is used to give trophy timestamps will reset every time it's turned off, so if you don't connect to the internet, any trophies earned after powering on your PS3 won't have timestamps.

There's no way to fix trophies that don't have timestamps, but if you hide Demon's Souls, you'll be able to get your old milestones back

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It's because in March, you played Demon's Souls and got some trophies with missing timestamps.

So they've pushed all of your milestones back 4 spaces.

Because you've been earning trophies since 2008, I'm guessing you have such an old PS3 that the internal battery inside it has died. You might get a warning about this when you turn your PS3 on. Without the internal battery, the timer that is used to give trophy timestamps will reset every time it's turned off, so if you don't connect to the internet, any trophies earned after powering on your PS3 won't have timestamps.

There's no way to fix trophies that don't have timestamps, but if you hide Demon's Souls, you'll be able to get your old milestones back

Aaan! I watched the trophy log and you're absolute right, that's the problem. Good to know for the possibility to hide them, Thank you!