Question about The Legend trophy

PatinumNumemon

So I finally got the game and I believe that after a few days of playing it, it is kinda fun! I am also learning pretty quickly with this game. My question is can The Legend trophy be earned in single player Ultimate Team? I got the champion title on the single player ultimate team because the trophy does not specify that it has to be against other people, but so far no trophy has showed up for me. Does anyone have an answer for this?

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Online only.  But you will get many attempts at this while you level up and one/several of those title fights will go your way.

I guess so. I think I am pretty good at this game for someone with as much time as I have on it but some of those people I fight online really are the bane of my existence lol I think I will manage it somehow. Is it easier to do in Ultimate Team or Ranked?

1 hour ago, PatinumNumemon said:

I guess so. I think I am pretty good at this game for someone with as much time as I have on it but some of those people I fight online really are the bane of my existence lol I think I will manage it somehow. Is it easier to do in Ultimate Team or Ranked?

Ranked might be easier since it is an even playing field but if you do Ultimate Team, you get the benefit of that time spent leveling up your fighter AND getting other UT rank trophies.

This was my first and only UFC game but 90% of people online are strikers only.  That is what I was too, so make sure you level up abilities for your strengths.  What is funny is that I was also able to win a title with my non-main weight class, so a fighter not leveled up at all, but I was just using him for extra XP for daily challenges.  But easiest way is with your leveled up fighter.

Title fights can be really tough.  You sometimes run into the ultra elite with godly records and ratings and have to start over but you will run into a “normal” champ eventually.  Good luck.

16 hours ago, djb5f said:

Ranked might be easier since it is an even playing field but if you do Ultimate Team, you get the benefit of that time spent leveling up your fighter AND getting other UT rank trophies.

This was my first and only UFC game but 90% of people online are strikers only.  That is what I was too, so make sure you level up abilities for your strengths.  What is funny is that I was also able to win a title with my non-main weight class, so a fighter not leveled up at all, but I was just using him for extra XP for daily challenges.  But easiest way is with your leveled up fighter.

Title fights can be really tough.  You sometimes run into the ultra elite with godly records and ratings and have to start over but you will run into a “normal” champ eventually.  Good luck.

Appreciate the luck and info lol I feel this might be the only thing I struggle with because while I am not bad at fighting games by any means, trying to maintain a winning streak for me is hell because of some of the people that are just awful to play against, whether it be they are really good or they are cheaper than dirt with how they play. I will get this done though. I have done worse lol