Permanent speed boost?

Joe Dubz

I noticed when I loaded my game up a few days ago that I was moving at the rate I would when a Speed Potion was active, but the timer wasn't ticking at the top as per usual. What's even better is that when I used another Speed Potion, I'm now moving at like 3x normal speed! I did my best to peruse the skill trees to see if there was some permanent way to unlock this, but I didn't notice anything of the sort. Can anyone else confirm if I missed it on the skill tree, or did I just luck out with an extremely beneficial glitch?!

Wow, I seriously feel like I lucked out something fierce! Here's a video to give you an idea of what I'm working with now. The video starts right after I wake up, then I popped the potion in the basement in case it's not obvious. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

Pretty fortunate.  I love this game, but the travel time could be improved.

I could not agree more. I can walk (more like run!) from my house to the Lighthouse in under a minute!

As best as I can recall, right before it happened I went to sleep with a Speed Potion active, but it wore off before I woke up. At this point, I actually turned the game off for the night and when I rebooted it the next day, the speed remained! So mayhaps if others are lucky, they could try this method to tricking the game into thinking the potion is still active when it's not. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...