Mirror Master trophy is currently glitched

Velvet

Bad news, trophy hunters. The Mirror Master trophy is currently glitched and unobtainable, which in turn means that the platinum is also unobtainable. Bit of a bummer as this game is quite enjoyable. The devs are aware, but there is no ETA on a patch to fix the issue as of right now. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/8/2021 at 11:19 PM, Nooby_Cake said:

I literally just bought this and it's so sad to see that there's a glitched trophy - it showed so much promise.

Any updates from the devs or are we just giving up at this point? 1f602.png

My partner messaged the devs a while back.

It turns out they don't have a PS4 dev kit, they got someone else to port it for them, so they can't actually do anything about it  :/

So unless anyone is willing to buy the devs a PS4 dev kit, I think this one will forever remain broken  :(

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 04/05/2022 at 6:09 PM, Ancestral_Spirit said:

My partner messaged the devs a while back.

It turns out they don't have a PS4 dev kit, they got someone else to port it for them, so they can't actually do anything about it  :/

So unless anyone is willing to buy the devs a PS4 dev kit, I think this one will forever remain broken  :(

Well can't the people who ported it do anything? Weird stance they got right there but heh...

Guess it's a pass.

On 9/2/2022 at 2:25 PM, GastNDorf said:

Well can't the people who ported it do anything? Weird stance they got right there but heh...

Guess it's a pass.

Ports are essentially picking up the old code and placing it into another format. Nothing really to do with the programming of how the game works. Not only that but the people who port games don't have the rights to the IP, they only have the rights to the port. It's a pretty murky grey area that I've seen with another game called 'Dragon Fin Soup'. Another title that was ported, and when the devs were asked about fixing it, they essentially said they would have to rebuild the game from the ground up for the port to function properly.

It would be down to the devs to fix the problem, but because it was a simple port job, and they don't have the dev kit tools to modify the PS4 version, we're stuck with what we have unless the the devs forked out the money for a PS4 dev kit, and even then they would have to learn how to use the code, because as far as I'm aware coding for PC and PS4 are little different.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...