Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

A lot, haha. Just whatever I used to watch as a kid though, mainly the original Looney Tunes from the old days and old cartoon network shows like Courage and Ed, Edd, & Eddy.

Have you ever gotten into trouble over something your friend did while they were with you? -_-

• Like 1

Oh god yes, multitude of times. The one that sticks out is when they thought they'd try shoplifting, I hadn't taken anything but try telling the biggest butch female security guard that when your friends have candy down their undies. Sure many have been worse but this sticks out as I was labelled a thief as a child.

Gotta ask same question.

• Like 1

Too many times. xD One of the less serious times was when I went to the shopping center arcade/mini mall with three middle school friends. They were screwing around with the karaoke machines and one friend was banging a beat against a wall. Long story short the owner's kids were watching us and tried to kick us out. When my friend laughed at them they got mad and returned with their dad. We got banned, lol, that place sucked anyway.

Have you ever had to walk a long distance to get gas for a car?

• Like 1

Kind of, some guy took a piss in front of our old house where two fences meet. We lived on a busy central street and next to us was a church parking lot that was usually empty. We didn't notice until he was too far to hear my sister talking shit though.

Ever had to drag roadkill for any reason? About a year or two ago on Thanksgiving we woke up to a huge ass dead dog right next to my mother's truck and the city wasn't running that day.

Not to me. (Unless we're talking about daisy dukes :P)

Not sure what the question means (pardon my still being learned English) but I was in a bus once and it hit a moose and the bus went BANG.

Meaning if you ever had to move the dead animal because it was in your way.

Heavy armor or light?

Yes and it's always funny, Usually a mom calling for dinner or homework. It's even better when everyone else starts teasing said person, I'm mean sometimes. But probably the worse was someones mother yelling, "Jayden, can youse get mommy her smokes"? And he's like, But Moooomm. In that case everyone was telling the mom off and yelling out, "great parenthood you skank" etc etc

Not missing this, same question

• Like 1