Information about getting 100% on ESO

Sergen

im going for cooling your heels soon, im at like 93% trophies in this game and was wondering. does just YOU or does your whole team have to avoid lava damage in the dungeon to get the trophy? the trophy makes it seem like your whole team has to but you make it sound like only you have to. answer you or whole party all I need to know.

3 hours ago, ChowderlyDude said:

im going for cooling your heels soon, im at like 93% trophies in this game and was wondering. does just YOU or does your whole team have to avoid lava damage in the dungeon to get the trophy? the trophy makes it seem like your whole team has to but you make it sound like only you have to. answer you or whole party all I need to know.

Only you need to avoid the lava damage, it is a trophy for the individual person and not for the entire group.

20 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Only you need to avoid the lava damage, it is a trophy for the individual person and not for the entire group.

sweet, thanks for the timely response. I was dreading it because of this, if im a dps I could maybe just die in the middle of galchobar fight every time? and you dont need to avoid the appearing lava in the last boss fight right?

5 minutes ago, ChowderlyDude said:

sweet, thanks for the timely response. I was dreading it because of this, if im a dps I could maybe just die in the middle of galchobar fight every time? and you dont need to avoid the appearing lava in the last boss fight right?

Only lava that is already on the map counts against you for the trophy, boss mechanic lava doesn't have a negative impact on the trophy and yes you can stay dead in that boss fight if your partners are competent enough to do it without you, it is a risky approach because it might piss off your group to be carrying you with that part.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PopeHannibal said:

Are all the lorebooks in each map needed for 100% completion? I see it as being a yes, in reference to the clear all caves/locales trophies, but I would like to be certain.

No, they’re only necessary for levelling up the Mages Guild skill line and even if you max out the skill line there will still be hundreds of lore books left to collect. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

What a terrific post! Kudos to you buddy. 

Me and my friend just started doing veteran dungeons and their related trophies. I think all of them are pretty much doable with a patient and persistent group. Hope we can get help from experienced players like you in-game!

Edited by destruct-o-matic

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this! I'm just starting the game for the first time and hope I can plat it one of these days. :P Playing as a mage with lightning abilities and pets. 

I started watching the video in your first post and saved it to my watch list to finish later. At this point (this early in the game) I know it'll take so long that I'm just focusing on completing the story missions and getting what I can along the way. I'll get ESO Plus soon, because the inventory space limit has been horrible.