Trophy thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also wondering why no one's talking about The Bard's Tale IV ?? I'm very curious about the game and I love the series! However, I'm guessing there are bugs and/or glitched/unobtainable trophies in the console version. I would love some input from anyone who has played it, both trophy thoughts and what you think of the game. Thanks in advance ?

Small tip for people starting this game that wanna get some free early gear including maybe the best boots in the game.

Go to Options-->Gameplay-->Redeem Code--> 15gpr0sc03s

Red boots are found on a corpse in Skara Brae Below and a Relic is hanging on the wall in Adventurers Guild along with a chest downstairs with some random misc items after you've used above code.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though I am playing on the PC Steam version for the most part they are simple except for the defeat the final boss with 3 and the DLC dungeon that came free with the Director's Cut version. Most of em are simple and yes you can load the save when your high enough to get all the class ones. Those are my thoughts.

UPDATE: Haernhold is a GREAT I do mean Great place to respec your character there. A statue at the start of it you pay gives you mercenary tokens and if you use one on your character at the statue you can respec like crazy. I did a few today on steam and gotten all the classes. As for Haernhold well if I finish it I will post a video series on it so people can go through it with puzzle solutions done.

Edited by lordfenton
Haernhold and Class respecs.

• 3 months later...

I'm currently playing (old school Bard's tale player from back in the day of flopping disks...still own the original 3 titles).  I'm enjoying this on PS4/console but am having one trophy bug...Magician.  If you look at game stats, it's the most difficult class-based trophy to earn...yet the demands aren't that high.  I think a lot of folks are having trouble with this one because it's bugged....