Trophies Autopopped

So, I'm tackling Borderlands JP GOTY hoping to get a faster time. I ended up starting it today on my alt hoping to beat my 3 weeks and try for 1 week. Got some progress in and I thought since I can access my Main using Splitscreen I can have my Main carry me in the Underdome and get that DLC done 1st. 

Well, when I accessed Splitscreen with my level 11 Soldier (Alt) and my level 61 Hunter (Main) I ended up auto popping all the Zombie Island DLC at once. I havent even started the DLC yet, I moved directly to the Underdome and that's when they all popped at once. 

I'm still going to redo the Zombie Island DLC as I want that Backpack Upgrade and XP but now I'm wondering if my alternate account will get flagged.

Edit: Tried this with a new user and the same thing happens. I made a video that shows the autopopped trophies. Seems to be only the Zombie DLC, no idea why it pops on Underdome though.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

Do you happen to have another Borderlands JP save by any chance? Watching the video, What I think is happening is if your main already has the trophies for that DLC it's automatically popping trophies because it's using your 'save' from your main to 'User 2'. What's even weirder is it's not popping straight away one after another like it does when you get 2 trophies at once. ?

Edited by Anxiety
Added more.

17 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

Do you happen to have another Borderlands JP save by any chance? Watching the video, What I think is happening is if your main already has the trophies for that DLC it's automatically popping trophies because it's using your 'save' from your main to 'User 2'. What's even weirder is it's not popping straight away one after another like it does when you get 2 trophies at once. 1f643.png

My alt has the 1 character same with the other alt I tried with. My main has all the trophies done which is why it could be happening. What I'm confused by is at why the Zombie DLC of all things. Also, wondering if this will get you flagged.

Just now, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

My alt has the 1 character same with the other alt I tried with. My main has all the trophies done which is why it could be happening. What I'm confused by is at why the Zombie DLC of all things. Also, wondering if this will get you flagged.

This will mostly get flagged but seems you posted a video and it seems to be a mistake, I would hide the game. If you're not sure I can tag a mod. @B1rvine

On a side note, like I said I think your save is being recorded as DONE for 'User 2' but it's really not. 

Edited by Anxiety
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...