DLC Advice?

DarkLordSHTR

Haven't played The Sims 4 yet, but I have all the DLC's for 1st, 2nd and the 3rd game, and I can tell you right away, don't waste money on DLC that you don't really need. If while playing the vanilla game you felt like "man, I wish there were season system" or "man, I really wanna have a cat in this game", then buy the DLC that will fulfill your needs and wishes. 

Doesn't really work like that tbh, it depends on how you play the game, but from a PC perspective, I'd generally recommend Seasons (Absolutely necessary IMO, game feels so empty without seasons), Cats & Dogs, and a slight recommendation for Get to Work. Other than that, depends on your playstyle and how you build your households (for example, don't play as families? Parenthood would be pretty redundant then.)

I can 100% recommend looking at LGR's videos on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbBZM9aUMsjH0ugWCCkcFxNPtvqRoi9la

He's a bit snarky, but gives a great to the point summary and review of every single pack that's been released, and he's who I check first when stuff comes out.

• Like 1