Malik´s squirty trophy checklist

Malik

Adding a new platinum to my collection 

:platinum: Plat #101    :platinum:

Far Cry 3 

1Lb6376a.png

Mastered the Jungle 
Obtain all the Trophies.

Interesting game, that i really enjoyed a lot :) 

it really had its moment, like getting high( entering the dream world) and all the other weird shit that is in the game.

It wasn't difficult at all (mostly because i played on very easy lol) and the trophies and the grind within just came natural during my progress trough the story.  

Difficulty: 2/10

Grind: 2/10   

Enjoyment: 8/10

Edited by Malik

Adding a new platinum to my collection again 

:platinum: Plat #102     :platinum:

Jak and Daxter The precursor legacy 

1L9c00f5.png

Top of the Heap
You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

One of my favorite games when i was a kid :D and i´mm glad i picked it up agian. 

Difficulty: 0.5/10

Grind: 0.1/10   

Enjoyment: 10/10

I am the a soldier of a legion of merit ! 

:platinum: Plat #103     :platinum:

Spec Ops: The line 

1Lfe28f2.png

Legion of Merit
Unlock all Trophies.

This third person shooter got to have one of the best twist in video game history ! the end simply left me stunning :o

And when thats said i personally recommend everyone to at least give it a go.

it  had its moment, but the combat kinda became repetitive and boring after a while. The most frustrating part of this game was its difficulty! FUBAR made me rip out my hair and smash my controller in the progress.. I dont care if everyone thinks its easy, but to me this game was a motherf'cking pain in the ass. 

The grind wasnt to bad since almost all collectibles are right in front of your eyes when you walk the campaign, and the kill trophies come natural during the progress.    

Difficulty: 7.5/10

Grind: 2/10   

Enjoyment: 5/10

Great checklist Malik! You have some awesome plats that I could only dream of having. In envy of your collection and in having a bit of a laugh at your try with Squirtle grabbing the plat, I made you something :) I need the practice with such things for my New Media class next semester anyways.

aUlW50y.png

Edited by Blazikiller
  • Like 1

Great checklist Malik! You have some awesome plats that I could only dream of having. In envy of your collection and in having a bit of a laugh at your try with Squirtle grabbing the plat, I made you something :) I need the practice with such things for my New Media class next semester anyways.

aUlW50y.png

Thanks man ;D it looks way better than my attempt .. lol 

:platinum: Plat #105   :platinum:

God Of War: Ascension  

1Lf207be.png

Champion of the Gods 
Unlock all Trophies

pretty much like the other god of war games but a step in back from the previous giants.

But other than that it was an enjoyable game 

It was kinda  difficult at first since i´m a "keep pressing attack" guy that simply forgets to dodge and counter, but i managed to get the hang of it 60 % in.

not much grind init since all chest are almost visible and with a guide this is a breeze... 

Difficulty: 5/10

Grind: 4/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

And that was the last plat of october 
:platinum: Plat #106  :platinum:

Under Siege 

1L6ea721.png

Master Strategist 
Gain all trophies

Great little strategy game, much enjoyable and glad i got it  :)

I´d like to thank Pixelzero for helping me with the online trophies

Difficulty: 3/10

Grind: 1/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

Edited by Malik
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

:platinum: Platinum #107 -  Jak II   :platinum:  

1Le85712.png

Done Done Done

For excellent and dedicated field work in the field of battle for completion.

I´ll start out by saying that i am an absolute big fan of the first Jak and daxter game and it was my favourite gamesback in the ps2 area, this game however is very different from jak and daxter but its still great and i enjoyed alot .. up until getting all orbs   :| Yes i did use the glitch to get around 50 orbs but accidentally completed the orbs mission as i got trough the game, so had to do the rest legit, that really made this game frustrating as hell.

Glad i´m done tho  :D

On to jak III  

Difficulty: 7/10 (doing the orbs)

Grind: 7/10 (orbs)

Enjoyment: 7/10

Edited by Malik

• 3 weeks later...

A job ?? what is a job :dunno:

:platinum: Platinum #108 -  Dead Space 3    :platinum:  

1L8bcadd.png

Brave New World

Obtain all trophies.

I started Dead space 3 because i wanted to finish the trilogy, and experience the end of the dead space area.   

So i enlisted a dutch co op partner and we played trough the game together on hard first. Playing with him was quite a experience and it made the game a whole lot better, and collecting the 250+ish collectibles not so much of a grind. yet this play trough took us around 21 hours. ups. 

I enjoyed dead space as medium action flick with horror elements init, but it doesnt stand up to the first game (like usual)

Trophy wise it was bad, I hated it !  It require 4-5 play troughs which is kinda lame -> Normal - Classic - Pure survival - Hardcore, and it had 250+ish collectibles, but getting the devil horns (in game gun) made it much better..

Here goes 

Difficulty: 4/10 

Grind: 7/10 

Enjoyment: 5/10

Edited by Malik

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: Platinum #109 -  Jak 3     :platinum:  

1Le0a5a5.png

Fait Accompli 

For Stamina and Time On Your Hands and an insatiable need for completion.

And that was the end to Jak and daxter ... I hope they bring more in the future tho since I do enjoy those two's adventures.

Not as tough as the second one and overall a better game. I did the orb glitch on this one, i sadly could't dare to do it legit like i did Jak II .. sorry. 

But oh well, didn't we all. 

Difficulty: 3/10 (with orb glitch)

Grind: 5/10 

Enjoyment: 7/10

• 2 weeks later...

First plat of 2014  :awesome:

:platinum: #112 Unreal Tournament 3  :platinum:
1L3c5195.png

Unreal!
Collect all the other trophies.

So i finally decided to get Unreal tournament 3, mostly because of Kevinnummer1 and because i grew fond of the 1999 version. Playing co op with kevin, was a blast and i would like to thank that man for the time on ut3. So thank you kevin  :)

After beating the campaign on elite i took a short break from the game to pursue even more greatness (trophies) in other games, but i went back to Unreal and in a matter of few days i almost got all trophies. That got me hooked and now i decided to finish what i had started, so Maliks quest for the plat started around here, but the last of the trophies for this game is such a grind, so i was thinking to take a break yet again ...

But no !  I kept at it and 2 weeks later ^  this beauty was mine  :awesome:

Enjoyment : 7/10 

Grind: 8/10

Difficulty: 5/10 (elite only) 

• Like 1

Second ultra rare plat of 2014   :awesome:

:platinum: #113 F.3.A.R   :platinum:
1L006f2f.png

Master of F.E.A.R.
Received all the other trophies.

So starting F.3.A.R was a must after platting F.E.A.R 2.. (You know how it is).

Overall i enjoyed the game, it played better than the second game and i´m glad I startet it. I must say that i couln't really get into it before starting my second playtrough and that is why it took me some time to plat.

The game do have a lot scary monemts, but overall its more gore than its spooky. Which actually plays fine in this game since the story is pretty fucked up anyway. 

A honorable shout out to these guys - without them i wouldn't have had the plat

BeautifulTorment - This guy rocks

Connman88 

Pixel-zero 

Enjoyment : 7/10 

Grind: 4/10 (challenges)

Difficulty: 3/10 

Edited by Malik
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How do you plat so many games?! :( I hardly get time.

I think it all comes down to the fact that i almost only play 1 game at the time or 3 max, that way i don't spent alot if time getting a few trophies on that game and then a few on another game.. Simply putting 2 hours off a day to video gaming still gives you plenty of time to get trophies and that is what i do :) 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...