Do DLC guns count for Prestigious Award Trophy in Zombies

cuckie

They absolutely do. Make sure they are in your armory though. The early dlc weapons should all be in there, but the later ones you need to get from supply drops. 

If they are not in your armory you can still level them up, but they do not seem to count. (I got the tiger shark to max level without owning it and ended up having to do a 26th for the trophy to pop.)

I disagree with the above post. It's right in the fact that they count but they don't have to be in the armory. It just helps to know your progress.

My 25 guns were as follows.

These are the guns I maxed that I could see in the armory.

ICR, Maddox, KN, VAPR, Grav, Escargot, MX9, Spitfire, Saug, GKS, Essex Model, Titan, Hades, Zweihander, Koshka, Welling, Trebuchet, Strife, RK7, Hellion, Mog

I also maxed these additional DLC or not visible guns.

Swat, Tigershark, Argus, Locus.

So the bottom four weren't visible in my armory and it popped today. Get on it while the 2xp is active.

I did level up some DLC weapons and the trophy popped for me when I was finished with the 25th one, but I made sure I only maxed the DLC ones that I owned, I'm not exactly sure if they count for the trophy even if you don't own them.

Anyways, it's hard to tell exactly, a friend of mine got the trophy with his 27th weapon...

Edited by Franciscoo-