Bugged Challenges

Maxie_M0us3

As the title says, there are challenges that don’t want to be completed at all, making the :gold: Completionist trophy and the Platinum unobtainable at the moment. Here are the following bugged challenges:

- Snail Race - Feed snails 15 golden berries. Not a single golden berry is registered if you do it in online Brawl. The challenge only progress and completes in local Brawl with at least two controllers.

- Finish a Brawl with 1000 Magic. I tried it three times now and it doesn’t mark as completed.

- Finish a Brawl with 1000 Speed as Gordon. I did it as much times as the challenge above and it doesn’t want to complete.

- Reach a boss without taking damage in Free-for-All. Reported by @mrrj46 to me. He even used sword and shield to counter-attack any upcoming melee damage. He reached the boss without taking any damage, finished the brawl and the challenge wasn’t completed.

Each attempt was done in local Brawl with two controllers, and the time limit was set to 10 minutes, giving much time to max out the Speed and Magic, or to take time and caution to reach a boss without damage.

Currently, the developers at Robot Entertainment are working on fixing the 1000 Magic challenge, hoping it’s fixed quickly. Don’t hesitate to report bugs at their Twitteremail or other social medias, so they acknowledge the bugs and make challenges and this Platinum achievable.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

On 5.10.2019 at 4:40 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

- Snail Race - Feed snails 15 golden berries. Not a single golden berry is registered if you do it in online Brawl. The challenge only progress and completes in local Brawl with at least two controllers.

- Finish a Brawl with 1000 Speed as Gordon. I did it as much times as the challenge above and it doesn’t want to complete.

- Reach a boss without taking damage in Free-for-All. Reported by @mrrj46 to me. He even used sword and shield to counter-attack any upcoming melee damage. He reached the boss without taking any damage, finished the brawl and the challenge wasn’t completed.

- Snail Race - i got some goldens in calculate so maybe its fixed.
- Finish the brawl with 1000 speed - Also bugged for me. I got max speed in ice map using shovel. Before enter map i got 950. Maybe this is a reason?
- Reach a boss without taking damage in Free-for-All. - Not true. I got this chalenge complete last day. So its not bugged.

Edited by Beskosty

15 hours ago, Beskosty said:

- Snail Race - i got some goldens in calculate so maybe its fixed.
- Finish the brawl with 1000 speed - Also bugged for me. I got max speed in ice map using shovel. Before enter map i got 950. Maybe this is a reason?
- Reach a boss without taking damage in Free-for-All. - Not true. I got this chalenge complete last day. So its not bugged.

For the no damage one what did you use? Did you use sword+shield and counterattacked?

Edited by mrrj46
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mrrj46 said:

Bumping thread again.

Just did it again with Pip, didn't use counter shield, didn't get damaged. Didn't pop. I call bullshit on you @Beskosty amigo.

Maybe the reason is OFFLINE mode with friend? Try doing this online. :)
I'll post screenshot from this when im home. I think i add it arround 22-24 cest today.

14 minutes ago, Beskosty said:

I think some challenges got restriction like : ONLINE + TIME in 8 min. Maybe there is a reason why i dont get 1000 speed challenge :)

Devs told that the 1000 speed and magic challenges are bugged, they’re working on it. Plus, the “Feed 15 golden berries” challenge can only be earned offline, but the No-damage can only be earned online? It makes absolutely no sense! The worst is that no challenge states at all if you need to get it online or offline.

So, in conclusion, 4 challenges are bugged and they should be earned either local or online, not only one side.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

29 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Devs told that the 1000 speed and magic challenges are bugged, they’re working on it. Plus, the “Feed 15 golden berries” challenge can only be earned offline, but the No-damage can only be earned online? It makes absolutely no sense! The worst is that no challenge states at all if you need to get it online or offline.

So, in conclusion, 4 challenges are bugged and they should be earned either local or online, not only one side.

2 of them only for 1000 points.
I got some berries from online.
I got this from no-damage. So its working

Using double controller for trophies here is kinda cheating for me :D

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Well, boosting trophies between players in dead online multiplayers should be then cheating for you, right? I see no difference.

First. Its start of the game. This game can be dead in few months or maybe they add this in PS+ later to revive it.
Second. This game got multi games, easly find games in few minutes. Dunno what u think about "dead online" .