The multiplayer (or at least, the PvP) brain

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I'm so glad and happy that in COD MW trophy list there are no MP trophies lol 

I hate multiplayer and a lot more, the trophies about it (they're always those which block me from achieving the platinum). They're too time consuming but in my case, they're definitely too hard. 

The title of this topic is actually about discussing not so much my situation with multiplayer and PvP matches, but how can you be able to succeed and being good in these types of game? 

I mean, just to get at the point, in games like COD, BF, RDR2, GTA V, and all the other games where there's PvP, I usually kill from 1 to 3 players but worst thing, is that I get killed from 7 to 9 times ahahah (yeah, you read correctly), even if they're missing 2-3 minutes for the end of the match.

And I laugh, yes because I always give a try to PvP matches, trying to get better and focused, but nothing, I always die. 

Even in TLOU multiplayer I suck, the journeys trophies are the only thing that won't allow me achieving the platinum, and I know that in Part II will be, sadly, the same... 

Being good on this it's obviously linked to a brain attitude and structure with this, because I even can't stand not more than one hour of every COD multiplayer (which is according to me, the fastest and rushy A++ game in multiplayer) because I get immediately tired and the night of that day I will sleep 1-2 hours more in the morning (I'm not kidding, the focus and paying attention also drains my energy, especially mentally). 

I open this topic to discuss how you got better and if your capabilites in multiplayer also reflect your behavior, focus and attention in real life things and stuff to do (for example, with tasks that require a lot of focus and attention), even driving for example, it's exhausting for me. If I have to drive for 60-70 km total a day (arrive and coming home in total, not 60+60 km), the next day I feel totally drained, so I need to recover my energy from sleeping 9-10 hours that night and if I can, even 2-3 hours the next afternoon (luckily my work place is near my house lol) 

I'm 27 years old 

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm
  • Like 1

How did I get better in MP and start enjoying it?  GTA V, having a crew and playing DM, TDM, Missions, etc helped without too much drama.  Same with ESO; in a Guild so a good learning experience on how to work as a team.  It is still stressful as you don't want to be the first to die in any of the situations, but heck, it's just a game, isn't it? :lol:

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 1

Can't explain it either, but as person focused on PvP and participated in 300 or above hours in Dark Souls 2 fighting players, and probably the same amount in GTA 5, would say - this is usually a practice.

For example in Souls games I never focus on meta armor and weapons, instead play some matches with weapon of choice and easily die a lot and lose, but after time get really better and start to be a trouble and a challenge to opponents. The same with GTA, since I had a lot of experience, could not only use a weapon, but environment in my advantage. Playing against players seems hard at first, but gaming mechanics still limit people to certain moves, and you in the same time, so in prior I could advice focus on yourself. When you find your cons, keep in mind that could be cons of your opponent, the same with advantages. Also a lot of pvp players making mistake learning from blogers and such people, wich again put them in a group of certain gameplay style you can easily read, after time you will start to recognize most popular channels subscribers and their all the same set.

As for a feeling, it's usually a drive and a will to win. If you don't have it, better not put yourself in suffering. Some things are just not for you or me. 

To answer your another thought, I'm an actual professional driver and my favorite ride is endurance long journey, a big fan of 24 hours marathons:).

Edited by Bloodytears1666
  • Like 1