Is there anything MP mandatory on this list?

iGGTheEnd

56 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That explains it, thank you for the clarification :).

Cheers, you’re looking at an 8/10 difficulty and about 80-100 hours if you’re going for the platinum. It’s a very good game with an original concept so id definitely recommend. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Everything can be done solo but there’s a few trophies that are made easier if you have two controllers. It’s also not multiplayer but rather a couch co op party oriented dungeon crawler.

This is good to know,  I was looking for something I can do between now and Death stranding so I chose Swords of Ditto but once I am done with Death stranding I will probably start this one,  been looking for another Ultra rare plat to add to the collection and this one looked fun,  I just didn't know if it was so rare because it was a bad game or a hard game.

29 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

This is good to know,  I was looking for something I can do between now and Death stranding so I chose Swords of Ditto but once I am done with Death stranding I will probably start this one,  been looking for another Ultra rare plat to add to the collection and this one looked fun,  I just didn't know if it was so rare because it was a bad game or a hard game.

It’s a great game if you play with friends and a very good one if you play solo in my opinion. The reason why it’s so rare is because there’s like no info regarding the game, most who buy it I’d assume just want to play couch co op, there’s like 8 challenging trophies and also some items required for vault entries involve rng. Two trophies in particular makes this one hard, getting a killstreak of 12 against 3 hard bots and taunting shrim then win against 3 hard bots. There’s several other hard trophies tied to taunting gods and winning against hard bots but those weren’t as hard as the two I mentioned before. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 1