Possibly Unobtainable Soon?

Smzthy-

According to the trophy guide, the trophies “Weekend Warrior” and “The Whole Event” are only obtainable during weekends when an actual F1 race is taking place. If that’s the case, those two trophies will be unobtainable from December 2nd 2019 - March 13th 2020, at the very least.

I guess my question is, how likely is it that Codemasters will still be supporting the game by the time the next F1 season starts in March? I know that they have a pretty poor track record when it comes to similar event based trophies, which is why I am thinking that this plat might become unobtainable if you don’t have those two trophies by December 2nd.

Edited by Smzthy

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly events will still take place when no actual f1 races are taking place las there are several types of weekly events in the roster

when an actual race is taking place the weekly event is linked to that weekend by racing around that track so trophy should be fine even in the off season 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 14/12/2019 at 2:32 PM, Smzthy said:

@shary96 looks like someone has obtained both of those trophies this weekend, so it seems like @ValeNort46 is correct in saying that they’ll still take place even in the off season.

Yeah there are still weekly events once in a while. Got the two trophies today in an event with classical cars in Montreal. That's a big relief ?

Edited by shary96