Cold brew coffee is pretty nice [Introduction]

TonicLemonIce

Holá my dudes.

I'm a Russian guy who lives in Germany and learned English as a third language from South Park, MTV and video games basically. Currently I'm working as a marketing manager, so that's nice. Sadly my time for gaming has been reduced drastically because of this whole "having a job, having a partner, having a life" bullshit. But hey, I'm still very passionate when it comes to those shiny plats.

My first plat was The Darkness II on PS3. I was still in university at that time. Had to stay at home for a week because of a lung infection and replayed that game twice just because I liked it. Then I've noticed that I'm almost there and went for the rest of the trophies. Had to shoot some meme bottles in a ridiculously low timeframe,

I tried and retried and retried for like two hours. And then I've got it, screaming and jumping from joy. And coughing, because lung infection. That hype, that little spark of finishing a project, of overcoming a challenge and getting a virtual sticker for it, that was just amazing. So I've been chasing it ever since.

I'm extroverted, I know a whole lot about hip-hop (I was even a writer for one of the biggest german hip-hop online magazines for several years), I walk the walk and talk the talk. 

Oh, and I enjoy cold brew coffee. It's pretty good. You should try it if you haven't. It will blow your mind.

I'm looking forward to engage with you guys! 

Edited by TonicLemonIce
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fbdbh said:

Welcome. You are like the complete opposite of me. I love you. Have some soup.

Thanks for the warm welcome my dude - and it gets even warmer when we talk about soup! I'll happily take some to fight the cold weather today, thank you!

Edited by TonicLemonIce

7 hours ago, iXanon said:

I've had frappuccinos, but never a cold brew coffee.. The idea just doesn't appeal to me 2615.png

I played The Darkness on Xbox 360, but have never tried The Darkness II.. Maybe one day, maybe.

Welcome!

Thanks my dude! 

Well I for one drink my coffee black usually and cold brew is a pretty sick twist - it removes all acidity and most bitterness from the flavor. Gotta put it on your bucket list to give it at least one shot my guy, it's quite an interesting experience! 

Welcome.

Saw coffee and here I am!!

I love coffee. I drink coffee in the morning, in the afternoon, around the even, at night, before I go to bed. I pee coffee pretty much....

Cold brew is one of my favorite around summer time mostly. But I do have a brew rdy in the fridge in case.

Whats your recipe?!! I like mine strong, usually mix with condensed milk. Love that sugar in it. So smooth, like mouth sex! :awesome:

On 28.11.2019 at 7:44 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome.

Saw coffee and here I am!!

I love coffee. I drink coffee in the morning, in the afternoon, around the even, at night, before I go to bed. I pee coffee pretty much....

Cold brew is one of my favorite around summer time mostly. But I do have a brew rdy in the fridge in case.

Whats your recipe?!! I like mine strong, usually mix with condensed milk. Love that sugar in it. So smooth, like mouth sex! :awesome:

Thanks my dude! Fuck yeah, coffee is amazing - the dark juice of life man <3 

I pretty much never add anything to my coffee, I drink it black. My cold brew recipies usually work in coffee/water releation.

I use 1:7 for that all-day sip and 1:2 for the kick-my-face-in-at-morning cup. How about yourself?

Condensed milk is amazing by the way, I love it! But instead of adding it into my drinks I usually use just spread it on the bread with butter. It's like the more delicious edition of honey or jam ?

On 28.11.2019 at 4:46 PM, PermaFox said:

Welcome to PSNP my friend!  I haven't tried cold brewed coffee but willing to give it a try.  I'm still trying to get the right combo for unsweetened green iced tea (love that flavor)!

Thank you bro! You should definitely try cold brew at least once, tell me how you liked it!

And what do you mean by right combo for unsweetened green iced tea? Like ratios or actual blends? 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 11/29/2019 at 7:55 AM, TonicLemonIce said:

Thanks my dude! Fuck yeah, coffee is amazing - the dark juice of life man <3 

I pretty much never add anything to my coffee, I drink it black. My cold brew recipies usually work in coffee/water releation.

I use 1:7 for that all-day sip and 1:2 for the kick-my-face-in-at-morning cup. How about yourself?

Condensed milk is amazing by the way, I love it! But instead of adding it into my drinks I usually use just spread it on the bread with butter. It's like the more delicious edition of honey or jam 1f44d.png

Huh, didn't see this till now...XD Oh well, never too late~!!

I like my coffee strong all day, all year long but obviously too strong is bad for my heart, so I stick to maybe a 1:4 ratio.

Too mellow is like drinking dirty water...XD fk that.

Also love condensed milk. I do not spread it on bread and such though since its extremely high in sugar...diabetic here. BUT I do use a little for coffee, it really makes everything so good.