chatryan27

That's All I Got trophy

6 posts in this topic

I'm on ps4, went through Chapter 5 and 6 this afternoon (no chapter select) and listened to all of Ellie's jokes, but after the last one, the one with Henry and Sam, the trophy didn't pop. Will it pop later or what? I'll play this again if I must but preferably not. 

If anyone can help I'll be thankful 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same issue the first time I played through the game. I did the exact same process on my second playthrough and the trophy popped. It seems to be glitched, but I don't know how it's glitched. Looking at your profile I assume you're doing your Grounded playthrough. I'd recommend trying again on you're Grounded+ playthrough. It might be a save file issue, so if that doesn't work you might want to start a fresh save and breeze through on Easy while getting the jokes (more or less what I did).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

I had the same issue the first time I played through the game. I did the exact same process on my second playthrough and the trophy popped. It seems to be glitched, but I don't know how it's glitched. Looking at your profile I assume you're doing your Grounded playthrough. I'd recommend trying again on you're Grounded+ playthrough. It might be a save file issue, so if that doesn't work you might want to start a fresh save and breeze through on Easy while getting the jokes (more or less what I did).

Well thanks, I'm actually on Easy getting every collectible with the help of a YouTube video, don't care much about Grounded. Anyway, guess I'll try to get the jokes later, at least now I know the locations for them. 

Thanks again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same issue and was able to get it in chapter select.  For some reason it didn't count for me for the one that happens right after the battle in the bookstore. You might want to try that one again.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chatryan27 said:

Well thanks, I'm actually on Easy getting every collectible with the help of a YouTube video, don't care much about Grounded. Anyway, guess I'll try to get the jokes later, at least now I know the locations for them. 

Thanks again

I see. I agree with @Angus1343, chapter select is probably the better option.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

I had the same issue and was able to get it in chapter select.  For some reason it didn't count for me for the one that happens right after the battle in the bookstore. You might want to try that one again.


That was the one that did not originally happen for me either, had to re-do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.