New Game + Carry Overs for Localized Version

Hello,

I heard that the unlike the Japanese version, the localized version of CS3 you can carry over your level into New Game +. Was hoping to get a clear cut answer from people who have beaten the game if this is true or not. As I am approaching the end of the game now, I am wondering if I’m able to use the Shining Pom bait I have, or if I should hold onto it and so I can carry over the items into NG+ (including the shining Pom bait) making nightmare mode run easier. If the levels carry over it won’t matter if I use the bait now, or during the NG+ playthrough, but if I can only carry over items, it’s smarter not to use the bait at all until NG+.

Thanks for your time.

You can carry over combat stats, link levels, items, equipment, sepith, mira, and notes which is pretty much everything. You can also choose to have max bonding points for your second playthrough to see all bond events. When you start a new game from game clear data, you'll be able to choose everything you want carried over. The first two games had a point system which limited what you could carry over but Cold Steel III allows you to choose everything after just one playthrough

Edited by majob