Martial Arts Master

Rodrister

• 4 months later...
On 5/19/2020 at 11:03 PM, IXander9 said:

After trying to get this trophy for 4 days I finally managed to get it.  There are a few things that I tried over the last run that may help.

1. Multiple enemy types in one-on-one animations (i.e. ninja monkeys and trolls and different troll variants)
  2. Purge attacks may count toward this trophy? (The hardest one for me was the lizard's jump attack)
  3. multiple 3v1 and 4v1 animations (Managed to get 2 4v1 and multiple 3v1 during final troll onslaught)
  4. got all of the failure and draw animations for each enemy one-on-one
  5. Skipped the first final boss one-on-one prompt by letting him land the attack

I hope that this helps in some way.  Not sure exactly what I did except rerun the TriStar Shrine multiple times, saving, and fighting the final boss repeatedly.

Do the rolling lizards with steel tails need to be one on one. I couldn't get those to work if they are needed?

On 4/14/2022 at 6:58 PM, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Do the rolling lizards with steel tails need to be one on one. I couldn't get those to work if they are needed?

yes I believe so. It has been awhile since I've played but I think every enemy has one.