Man I Missed These Games

Just picked up the collection over the weekend.  Forgot how much fun Mega Man X is.  Brings me back to being a kid and playing this game all day on the SNES.  Never got a chance to try the sequels, but so far Mega Man X2 is very enjoyable.  

It's cool, because I get the nostalgia effect from the first but am still getting to experience new levels/bosses in the sequels.  Definitely recommend this collection to anyone that played this back in the day or just fans of the SNES era in general.

• Like 1

Yeah, these games a very fun, especially for those who grew up playing platformers.

I didn't play them at the time (I didn't have an SNES) so I took the chance with this collection. According to what I wrote at the time in my journal thread I ranked them: X4 > X > X3 >>>>> X2. It seems I didn't like X2 too much, lol.

It was a fun ride. Getting to know awesome classic games like these is always an interesting time.

Not looking forward to the other 4, though. Especially X7 and X8.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Yeah, these games a very fun, especially for those who grew up playing platformers.

I didn't play them at the time (I didn't have an SNES) so I took the chance with this collection. According to what I wrote at the time in my journal thread I ranked them: X4 > X > X3 >>>>> X2. It seems I didn't like X2 too much, lol.

It was a fun ride. Getting to know awesome classic games like these is always an interesting time.

Not looking forward to the other 4, though. Especially X7 and X8.

I'm definitely looking forward to X4 then.  I only bought the first collection.  I probably won't get the second just cause I haven't heard the greatest things about those games.

• Like 1