Best way to get the “Bee” related trophies?

arcanehornet_

So I did almost all the new DLC trophies at this point minus the grindy and finnicky ones (Me gold, Treasure Hunter and the 1000 Emerald trophy, I am looking for solutions for those as well) and was wondering what the best way to do the bee trophies is? You cannot import an old world with the exploit since the bees are not in the old version. Can anybody provide a solution or a seed where the items for them are found?

On 11/12/2019 at 10:59 PM, I_Will_win96 said:

Since Bedrock is now the same as other platforms, maybe you can check out trueachievements.com for some guides related to the bees trophies. I haven't had a chance to try them out yet but there may be a guide on there

Realms isnt on the PS4 version yet and the guide on trueachievements basically just says join this world that has it set up for you.

On 11/12/2019 at 0:56 PM, StylerX01 said:

You cannot import an old world with the exploit since the bees are not in the old version. Can anybody provide a solution or a seed where the items for them are found?

This is false, you can use your old world to unlock bee related trophies, you just have to go to an area that wasn't generated already, and now that the world's are infinite it turns out to be really easy. I went 3000 blocks away from my base to areas I hadn't touched yet and the bee hives appeared for me and I was able to do the trophies

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

This is false, you can use your old world to unlock bee related trophies, you just have to go to an area that wasn't generated already, and now that the world's are infinite it turns out to be really easy. I went 3000 blocks away from my base to areas I hadn't touched yet and the bee hives appeared for me and I was able to do the trophies

Call me stupid but how can it be infinite in reality? Presumably your memory will run out of space if you had the time to keep building outwards and outwards?