EA Terms and Conditions issue

ScepticW_Old_1

Hi ! If you want to start NFL Blitz today, it won't let you accept the Terms and Conditions and you won't be able to access EA's servers to get the online trophies because of that. To fix the issue, you'll have to accept the ToS in an another game, I personally used FIFA 17 PS3 but there's probably other EA games you could use.

I'll update this topic if I run into other issues while going for the online trophies but I hope I'll be fine.

Edited by Badgetone-
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Some have mentioned SSX working for the same purpose. 

Yeah, SSX is used for Fight Night Champions iirc and it might work for NFL Blitz too, I don't know if all of the few EA games with this issue share the same Terms.

Someone also mentionned Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 on TrueAchievements for the Xbox version, but I don't have the game to test/confirm it on PS3.

Edited by Badgetone-

On 17/12/2019 at 3:55 PM, TrophyDad said:

Badgetone congrats on figuring out the fix cause i see you got the online done

How long would you say it takes boosting between 2 ps3s

Sorry @TrophyDad, I checked the forum yesterday but didn't see your message somehow. I see you already started but you can easily get through the Head to Head and Blitz Team Board trophies by quitting out games with your alt/boosting partner in 2 hours or so. For the Risk and Reward trophy, you have to finish the game or else the trophy won't pop.

But after that you won't be done with the online, you will still have to grind Blitz Bucks to purchase all the Pro players/Ultimate players/Ultimate power-ups which requires to be connected to the servers.

The best way I found to get Blitz Bucks is to finish Head to Head games and score touchdowns/play well against your alt. I usually get 6k/6.5k per game + the rank up bonus every few games.

You can also use Blitz Bucks to get the Fantasy Characters for 20k each, but it's faster to beat them on the Blitz Gauntlet to unlock them.

So yeah, I still have quite a lot of Blitz Buck farming to do and I'm not sure how long it will take to get everything but 15h sounds like a good estimate imo.

Edited by Badgetone-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

After loading up madden 17 ps3 it updated my terms and went back nfl blitz it let me on the servers i can finally do this 100% game woot woot

Just got too update my 2nd ps3 wish me luck

Edited by LETSGOBOWLING24

• 1 year later...

I can confirm on July 8, 2021. . . Loading SSX (which was free for some reason? Old Ps Plus game maybe?) on PS3 allowed me to get past the Terms of service block on NFL Blitz for PS3. I was then able to play a friend-invite head to head game and earn blitz bucks. . .

Mass Effect 3 helped me with going through the terms in this game. Guess because both games came out within a year from one another so they had the same version of EA terms. I would also suggest to be extra careful with this game and try to avoid syncing trophies until you finish the list. You would never know which other EA game will become the next Fuse. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...