Ps Vita and Ps Tv thoughs for this year (and maybe yours too)

AccessEngage21

How ironic to start this year with my ps3 running hot game after game (the last one really beat was tears to tiara II), only to come back to the ps vita/tv to play this last two months (yep, im that not interested in the ps5 and the xbox super x or anything ¬¬)

and what a 2 months man!, play arcana heart 3 and beat the silly memories trophy, to play (and torture myself in the process) to wins two super rare trophies in xenoraid, coming back to beat fully that tank game (girls urd panzer i think) and my classic marathon of  $50 bucks in anything retro or easy platinum and speedrun then i tent to do on this holidays (or any month) and discover some new favorite games like Back In 1995 (i just love the game man, for some reason), Metal Slug 3 (with this only one snk port left to buy(¬¬ yeah, i look at you samurai showdown V special)), Bloodstained: Curse of the moon (speedrun the hell out of it, and love every single run of it) and Fast Striker (love shooters).

but my biggest win, it was definitely beat and platinum Natural Doctrine, man that game, if you want a deep analysis for this game.......no wait here because i not going to do it.

i already talk in the latest platinum discussion if you want to see it, but let me tell you, it was something.....yeah, something.

anyway, this is more like a open discussion over this year, i really love to come back to the vita/tv in this last two months and feel like i still want to play more games on that system, so my question will be like 

what memories you have on the vita this year, you finally beat that hard game you fight to beat, or just love beat some easy ones, or maybe have problems with others games. 

Finally, i want to do a little service, and put here some game than in 2019 are compatible on the ps tv (since the list of them stop in april for this year in the review2go page, there is no info of this game works) but i tested and work fine, at least for me 

Back To 1995 - Compatible

Fast Striker - Compatible

Metagal - Compatible

Paradox Soul - Compatible

Zeroptian Invasion - Compatible

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD: I still yet to see if this games are compatible too: Inksplosion, Planet RIX-13, Drowning.

PD2: anyway, happy next holidays and new year to all of you ^-^

AccessEngage21.png                                                           

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Congrats, I really do like Natural Doctrine though only play it while I'm on holidays for some reason. Once you get into it, it's a pretty good quality game imo.

So, you might want to Whitelist that Vita Tv.

On the first quote, natural doctrine is more dificult than anything else, maybe if the gameplay was a little faster and give you some advantages i will like it, i mean i hate it as much as the dark souls series (let me tell you, die 50 times on the first boss was soul crushing) but its more like a personal hate, unlike games like ride to hell retribution which i hate for real (i burn like 5 copies, new ones, one time even try to do a rite with one of them).

so in conclusion, i dont hate it for real, just for personal taste, i mean, i play it like 70 hours so i earn the right to do it)

and the other thing, review2go has a ps tv list full of games if you want to list, is just like lack some games, and the last update is for april of this year, so its more like let people know about this games and the compatibility.

anyway, thanks for write and merry christmas and happy new year ^-^!!

AccessEngage21.png

8 hours ago, AccessEngage21 said:

On the first quote, natural doctrine is more dificult than anything else, maybe if the gameplay was a little faster and give you some advantages i will like it, i mean i hate it as much as the dark souls series (let me tell you, die 50 times on the first boss was soul crushing) but its more like a personal hate, unlike games like ride to hell retribution which i hate for real (i burn like 5 copies, new ones, one time even try to do a rite with one of them).

so in conclusion, i dont hate it for real, just for personal taste, i mean, i play it like 70 hours so i earn the right to do it)

and the other thing, review2go has a ps tv list full of games if you want to list, is just like lack some games, and the last update is for april of this year, so its more like let people know about this games and the compatibility.

anyway, thanks for write and merry christmas and happy new year ^-^!!

AccessEngage21.png

You should be proud of that platinum, I honestly love the game and all of the frustration that go's with it. I have the vita, ps3 and ps4 versions so I'll get to completing it eventually.

What I meant to say was, there is a whitelist trick that let's the entire Vita Library will work on the PsTv. Though be careful as I don't really know the climate or potential of banning, I did this years ago with a simple email trick as opposed to hack and the only game that is truly broken is Assassin Creed Liberation. I prefer TV to Handheld so maybe this specific trick is more my thing. However I travel allot and love the system as it's so compact and easy to take let alone being 110/240v compatible.

Sorry I haven't looked at your trophy list, Have you played the Neptunia games on Vita? That would be a relief after Natural Doctrine. This is one of my favorite consoles and there are very few games I haven't liked. Recently I've put many MANY hours into Earth Defense Force portable 3 which has also been released in english as EDF 2017. Mindless fun though I love the series.

I'm blabbing allot, PSTV fans are a rare breed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

You should be proud of that platinum, I honestly love the game and all of the frustration that go's with it. I have the vita, ps3 and ps4 versions so I'll get to completing it eventually.

What I meant to say was, there is a whitelist trick that let's the entire Vita Library will work on the PsTv. Though be careful as I don't really know the climate or potential of banning, I did this years ago with a simple email trick as opposed to hack and the only game that is truly broken is Assassin Creed Liberation. I prefer TV to Handheld so maybe this specific trick is more my thing. However I travel allot and love the system as it's so compact and easy to take let alone being 110/240v compatible.

Sorry I haven't looked at your trophy list, Have you played the Neptunia games on Vita? That would be a relief after Natural Doctrine. This is one of my favorite consoles and there are very few games I haven't liked. Recently I've put many MANY hours into Earth Defense Force portable 3 which has also been released in english as EDF 2017. Mindless fun though I love the series.

I'm blabbing allot, PSTV fans are a rare breed.

Mmmmm, as far as i remerber, i have and beat rebirth and mk2 before (platinum both) and yes, both are really fun to play, if i want to, maybe i will play mk2 again before this year ends, as a speedrun of course.

with the natural doctrine topic. i am proud for the platinum (natural doctrine), as much as the killzone mercenary and helldivers (by far the more hardcore ones i have) so like i said before, i dont hate the game, just i finished it and then move on.

on the pstv thing, i try to play the ps tv game natively, so if a game is in the non compatible list, i dont buy it, but if the game is in neither list (the compatible and the non one) i always play dices with them and try to see if the games works there, and i also love more play it on my tv.

speaking of EDF, i have the the port of the second game (Invaders from the planet space) and i still think of playing, my issue is the insane effort to just beat a campain and then play it again and again and again.......so i beat it once and thats it, so maybe one day i will continue it.

by the way, my favorite genre in definitely are musou games in general, up to 231 hours just in gundam breaker only and many in the others one i have.

AccessEngage21.png

10 hours ago, AccessEngage21 said:

Mmmmm, as far as i remerber, i have and beat rebirth and mk2 before (platinum both) and yes, both are really fun to play, if i want to, maybe i will play mk2 again before this year ends, as a speedrun of course.

with the natural doctrine topic. i am proud for the platinum (natural doctrine), as much as the killzone mercenary and helldivers (by far the more hardcore ones i have) so like i said before, i dont hate the game, just i finished it and then move on.

on the pstv thing, i try to play the ps tv game natively, so if a game is in the non compatible list, i dont buy it, but if the game is in neither list (the compatible and the non one) i always play dices with them and try to see if the games works there, and i also love more play it on my tv.

speaking of EDF, i have the the port of the second game (Invaders from the planet space) and i still think of playing, my issue is the insane effort to just beat a campain and then play it again and again and again.......so i beat it once and thats it, so maybe one day i will continue it.

by the way, my favorite genre in definitely are musou games in general, up to 231 hours just in gundam breaker only and many in the others one i have.

AccessEngage21.png

Oh yeah, the Breaker games play great on the Vita. I did get the main 3 games and Gundam seed battle destiny from Japan a couple of years ago, The truth is I have way too many games on too many systems to monitor my trophy habits, I'm currently playing Skies Of arcadia on the Gamecube as an example.

EDF Portable 2 is probably the most difficult to complete in the entire series in my opinion, I picked that one up in Osaka 2 years ago and don't think I'll finish it let alone platinum it. EDF Portable 3 however, I will try and platinum this one as I did %100 the Xbox 360 version years ago. Also I think edf3/2017 is when the series really started to shine.

I'm off to Japan and Hong Kong in a few weeks time, It's going to be a vita/ps3 excursion for the most part.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

Oh yeah, the Breaker games play great on the Vita. I did get the main 3 games and Gundam seed battle destiny from Japan a couple of years ago, The truth is I have way too many games on too many systems to monitor my trophy habits, I'm currently playing Skies Of arcadia on the Gamecube as an example.

EDF Portable 2 is probably the most difficult to complete in the entire series in my opinion, I picked that one up in Osaka 2 years ago and don't think I'll finish it let alone platinum it. EDF Portable 3 however, I will try and platinum this one as I did %100 the Xbox 360 version years ago. Also I think edf3/2017 is when the series really started to shine.

I'm off to Japan and Hong Kong in a few weeks time, It's going to be a vita/ps3 excursion for the most part.

Oh, ok, since you going to the most beatiful places to go (to gamers and......maybe everyone else) i can only wish you good luck and care in your travel.

and christmas and new years too!!!!

PD: im interested in EDF 2017 portable for the vita....l have a friend who has connections in japan, so he import me games theme and i buy them here, thats why most of the ps3 japanese games comes in my hands thanks to him ^-^. so i shouldn't have trouble getting it, maybe not now but soon

out of that, my best wishes to you travel here!.

AccessEngage21.png