100 miles in Compound and easy Prestige

This might need a bit of babysitting, but so far I have been afking this and have a combo chain of prestige of 200k. This method nets about 6k prestige every minute, there are far better ways grind prestige but leaving this on over night (untested) should yield some nice prestige while getting you closer to 100 miles in free roam in the compound.

I used the 250 bike and set the gear box to short. You also need to change the shifting to manual. Find an openish area in the compound and park your bike and place it in neutral (N). Tape the R2 (acceleration down AND make sure the N for neutral is redlining, if R2 is not pressed down hard enough this will not work), and then rubberband the left analog stick all the way to the left and the right analog stick all the way to the left. Then shift up to second gear, what should start to happen is your player will start to go into a slide/drift and you will start getting prestige for drifting. If you are lucky/placed your character in an open enough place, you will just go continually in a circle and accrue prestige and miles towards the 100 mile trophy.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

It works, but I'm having trouble finding an open enough spot to keep it going. I set this up before bed, and woke up to only 40k because i crashed a few mins in :lol: 

Regardless, it's good to know this method exists. Grinding the "Credit Boost SX" track still takes several hours and is boring as hell. Besides, the servers won't last forever, but this method will

• 5 months later...

Appreciate the idea, it does look good in theory but in practice it's too much hassle for actually what is a low reward. Tried it a couple of times and it never stays on track to keep it a full circle, there will always be some deviation, or sometimes it will just stop adding credits. One time it seemed like it would finally work, did so about 5/10 minutes, went out for half an hour or so and found out my bike had crashed, all that for a net gain of 40k (even a single cx boost track that takes some 5 minutes gives about 130k). You need to constantly pay attention unfortunately, so if I'm to dedicate my time, better go with the more rewarding experience. Although it's also a pain to do it...