Been around a while, never said hi

Nurse_Feel_Good

Hey guys

A bit about myself: 
I'm a fairly hardcore trophy hunter. Been at it since day 1 although only in the last year or so have I gotten truly serious about it. I'm from Melbourne, Australia and am 26 years old. Other hobbies include training in a bodybuilding fasion at the gym and playing div 2 AFL.

Trophies:
I aim to play most AAA games, I'm not just a cheap whore that only plays easy things. I obviously do that as well but I pride myself on having a large number of ultra rare plats, most 'big' games and some seriously grindy stuff done.
I'm also now on Twitch! Streaming all of my trophy hunting adventures. Already building a solid community of gamers of all types and a lot of knowledgable trophy hunters hang around a fair bit. If you want to check me out I have a link on my profile or shoot me a DM. As well as that I have twitter and instagram to keep you all up to date on my movements so feel free to ask me what those are as well.

I've made so many good friends through trophy hunting and my stream and I hope to gain many more for years to come :)

Much love,
Blissy