Possible District 12 Tip.

reiner-

The trophy requires you to build every district and the Colosseum in one city.

I got the trophy playing as Togo and this civ can not build the Holy Site district. 

Instead I built an extra Residential District (Mbanza) and the trophy popped. I'm yet to confirm it but it may be possible to build the Colosseum and then 11 Residential Districts as this district can be built multiple times and without the city being at a certain population level.

Just now, reiner- said:

Awesome.

Thanks for confirming that.

It does sound like a bug though, doesn't it? This might be patched out at a later date, making this trophy way more difficult to accomplish. I captured the city with the Colosseum but it didn't have access to the sea, so wasn't able to build a harbour.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pkopetzky said:

It does sound like a bug though, doesn't it? This might be patched out at a later date, making this trophy way more difficult to accomplish. I captured the city with the Colosseum but it didn't have access to the sea, so wasn't able to build a harbour.

It definitely sounds like a bug because it does say build every district.

I accidently came across it playing as Togo and didn't realise that they can't build a Holy Site. I was so pissed but kept on playing to get another trophy and ended needing another Residential District in the city and the trophy popped.

I did it with Germany and built every district apart from the harbor. The trophy popped when I built a second neighbourhood.

Germany are good with this trophy since they can build an additional district from the start. Their unique district is also an industrial zone and many engineers give one additional district. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/24/2019 at 6:56 PM, reiner- said:

The trophy requires you to build every district and the Colosseum in one city.

I got the trophy playing as Togo and this civ can not build the Holy Site district. 

Instead I built an extra Residential District (Mbanza) and the trophy popped. I'm yet to confirm it but it may be possible to build the Colosseum and then 11 Residential Districts as this district can be built multiple times and without the city being at a certain population level.

Is the Spaceport required for this trophy to pop? 

On 06/05/2020 at 8:07 AM, PerryToxteth said:

Is the Spaceport required for this trophy to pop? 

It is required but......

I haven't played Civ6 in a while so I'm not sure if this was patched but you could build the Entertainment District which is needed so you can then build the Colosseum and then just keep building Residential Districts until the trophy pops.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reiner- said:

It is required but......

I haven't played Civ6 in a while so I'm not sure if this was patched but you could build the Entertainment District which is needed so you can then build the Colosseum and then just keep building Residential Districts until the trophy pops.

Thanks for answer.

I ended up building Spaceport bc I couldn't build a district until my city grew. That's the frustrating part of this trophy. You build a district, then wait 25+ turns for you city to grow big enough to add another. I ended up putting three neighborhoods in, otherwise this would've taken me an extra 50-60 turns.

- FYI for future trophy aspirants, you can earn this trophy AFTER your game outcome. I won a Religious Victory, then kept playing and I can confirm your trophy will pop, even though your game is over.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Two tips for anyone looking for this trophy in the future:

1) it doesn't have to be 12 unique districts + the Coliseum, it could be 12 neighborhood districts and the trophy would pop (or any mix, just as long as it's 12 districts total in the same city as the Coliseum). This has worked from base vanilla game through today and likely will into the future.

2) You can spam out Neighborhoods easily in the endgame with a high production city since there's no population cap for placing them unlike other districts. You can also upgrade the Governor Reyna with the Contractor promotion which allows the city she's established in to purchase districts with gold making it even easier to spam out districts.