Hello everyone!

VoxAnimi

I feel you on the "looping through games" aspect. My OCD eventually makes me rotate around to games I have lingering around with unfinished 100%s... but not before I play like 4-5 other games! Haha. I recently joined the PS community so I'm trying to maintain a clean profile as I build it up, just like you. Cheers to the adventure of building up the log! Merry Christmas and happy new year. Welcome to the community (at least, out in the open!). :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SanctifiedSword said:

I feel you on the "looping through games" aspect. My OCD eventually makes me rotate around to games I have lingering around with unfinished 100%s... but not before I play like 4-5 other games! Haha. I recently joined the PS community so I'm trying to maintain a clean profile as I build it up, just like you. Cheers to the adventure of building up the log! Merry Christmas and happy new year. Welcome to the community (at least, out in the open!). :) 

Yeah, it's not that I want to intentionally leave them incomplete for long durations of time, but a lot of factors contribute to it, haha. Still though, I'm satisfied as long as they're finished eventually. I wish you the best of luck regarding your trophy hunting endeavors, your profile has some interesting games on it so far and I'm sure it'll improve as you expand it with more titles. :) Thanks, I wish the same to you as well!