Trophy card percentage level isn't the same that the PS3 percentage level

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8283-support-for-vitas-update-to-hide-games/

Reading/searching in the key :) Although we are all guilty of posting without looking from time to time :)

But this is for PS Vita, I don't even own a PS Vita so I didn't hide any games I played, I just finished Mafia II, got the platinum and then I was in level 15 with 0% but PS3 with 1%

I got 2 trophies from Spec Ops: The Line and the trophy card is updating but when finish the update I have my new trophies but still with 0% and on PS3 still with 1%

Except he doesn't have the icon for hiding trophies. Any chance you forgot to sync your PS3 to the servers before you updated here?

Not a chance, when I get a trophy I do this everytime unless I can win more than 1 trophy at a time, like a platinum trophy

PlayStation Network - Trophy Collection - Gonna see what percentage is the game now

Get out of there

Friends - Update my account - While updating I go to PS3Trophies.org to select the trophy I got - When it's done updating or synchronizing (sorry about my bad english) I press :circle: to go to the XMB menu and then the  :ps: button to go to the game

Then on PSN Profiles I update my trophy card and you can see in my signature that it's 0% but I have 1% on PS3 and I don't know why