Taking down giants trophy , airborne cannons

zahero_90

hey guys , 

anyone can help me with passing this trophy ? I need someone to bypass him the controller over share play to complete this one, it's so painful and always missing 1-2 airplanes . I'm even willing to pay him money over paypal just to finish it for me.

reply me ASAP

23 minutes ago, zahero_90 said:

hey guys , 

anyone can help me with passing this trophy ? I need someone to bypass him the controller over share play to complete this one, it's so painful and always missing 1-2 airplanes . I'm even willing to pay him money over paypal just to finish it for me.

reply me ASAP

delete the patch youll get it immediately

i made a video about it a few years ago if this is the trophy your talking about. dont pay for trophies youll get banned. if you got the digital version youd be better off getting the disc and deleting the patch. when they nerfed the mp cannons, it carried over to sp. made it almost impossible to get

Edited by melodicmizery

6 hours ago, zahero_90 said:

how can I delete the patch? I have it digital content , that will be ok? or I need to remove it and download it again

If you only have the Digital version, then you have to use the Charles Proxy Server exploit to brute force the game down to a lower version:

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

didn't work out for me , don't know why , if someone can join me through share play and pass the control for him to finish it , will be gr8. i'm willing to pay him over paypal just to finish this damn trophy . deleted the game and downloaded it again , came with the latest version 1.27

dude seriously paying for trophies your going to get completely banned on here and all gaming sites. its against all leaderboard rules.

if you cant get the trophy yourself then just dont get it. i have over 200 non complete games.

and no, my way doesnt work with digital.

youll prob have to do the proxy like the guy above said

• Like 1