Spell Weaver Trophy Glitch

Heads up, the spell weaver trophy for crafting the first spell seems to be glitched. I played the whole main game and never got it, yet I got Spell Master for creating a spell. I can't be the only person this has happened to, since Spell Weaver shows a greater rarity than Spell Master. I'm trying the 'delete save data and start over' method. I'll update the post if that doesn't work, and leave it alone if it does.

That worked. I can't remember how I glitched it, but it may simply be missable. I somehow kept the "wing inset" item throughout the whole game. You need to use that item to get a lamp and a rune necessary for the first spell. I also had a rune stuck in my journal the whole first game run which never got used. In short though, following the text trophy guide produced no problems. Good luck fellow gamers :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This just happened to me. I stopped playing and saved before the area with the wing inset and one of the metal wings, and when I reloaded the game later on, I had been pushed forward in the story, and missed the chance to pop the trophy. I ended up carrying the wing inset, sponge, and one metal wing through to the end of the game because of this.