Does uninstalling a game lose progress etc

Hocking_1988

4 minutes ago, Hocking_1988 said:

My storage is becoming increasingly full so was going to delete some of my larger games such as GTA5 and Arkham Knight. But I wondered if I delete these will I lose my saved game and trophy progress? Or if I just re-install them can I just pick up where I left off if i wanted to? Thanks

You can delete your games without worrying about losing progress or saves. It will give you a message before the deleting that you  can redownload it from your PSN library. 

I've played many games and I deleted and redownload games because of space without any issues. 

If you want to play it safe just make a back up save on your cloud/usb. You should always be making backup saves anyways because how games are these days.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hocking_1988 said:

My storage is becoming increasingly full so was going to delete some of my larger games such as GTA5 and Arkham Knight. But I wondered if I delete these will I lose my saved game and trophy progress? Or if I just re-install them can I just pick up where I left off if i wanted to? Thanks

nope, if your removing the game off your ps4 you won't lose any save data or time/ trophy progress as your just removing the game not the save data in the application save data menu.

Edited by KANERKB