One year US PS Plus membership on sale for less than $40 - cdkeys.com

ZitMeatloaf

Always a risky proposition to even bring up PS Plus, I know, but for anyone in the US who's interested in renewing their subscription, cdkeys.com has a one-year membership on sale for $38.29, which is personally the cheapest I've ever seen it offered anywhere. Other regions appear to be discounted as well, but I can't say whether they're a good deal or not.

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus

I just bought (and redeemed) a subscription, and I've purchased Plus subscriptions and top up cards from cdkeys before, so hopefully that will help alleviate any concerns of legitimacy for those who have never heard of cdkeys. The site doesn't say how long the sale price will be offered, so wait at your own risk.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Typo
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Always a risky proposition to even bring up PS Plus, I know, but for anyone in the US who's interested in renewing their subscription, cdkeys.com has a one-year membership on sale for $38.29, which is personally the cheapest I've ever seen it offered anywhere. Other regions appear to be discounted as well, but I can't say whether they're a good deal or not.

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus

I just bought (and redeemed) a subscription, and I've purchased Plus subscriptions and top up cards from cdkeys before, so hopefully that will help alleviate any concerns of legitimacy for those who have never heard of cdkeys. The site doesn't say how long the sale price will be offered, so wait at your own risk.

The only thing that I don't like with this kind of sites is that they ask you for a phone number, they already have your email, they could sent the code there.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Anybody have any issues with this site? Just seems too good for to true.

Buy from them all the time. From PC to PS4 games to Ps plus, they been in business since the 2000s, If they bad they closed down by now.

2 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Buy from them all the time. From PC to PS4 games to Ps plus, they been in business since the 2000s, If they bad they closed down by now.

Appreciate it. I actually just did it and hoped for the best and it actually worked. Didn't expect that at all.