Can't believe this is coming for the PS4!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Give me a week and I will have 2-3 hr plat guide up for this. Been routing it today, but wont have chance to make the vid till next monday.

Very fast to get through, but a bit of a nuisance figuring al the different paths and outcomes lol

Cool! It would be nice to have a guide for the PS4 version :)

4 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Cool! It would be nice to have a guide for the PS4 version :)

To be honest, the steam guide a few have linked here isnt completely accurate, you would see why when you play the game, or read the comments on it.

A trophy/achievement guide is difficulty here because certain dialog can affect further dialogue which in turn affects choices/endings. And your stats can/may affect stuff as well.

Basically because there are so many potential variables, its hard to pinpoint exact triggers, only approximates.

I will be posting walkthrough here, not a trophy guide so with the walkthrough, I can control everything AS LONG AS you follow my exact instructions - everything will be same for you - this means choosing EXACT dialogue that I do throughout the game - its the only way to be certain!!

Can be glitchy, plus NG+ introduces some new dialogue. So if someone chooses the exact same in NG and NG+, it wouldnt neccessarily provide same outcome as dialog changes slightly in some parts.

As for glitches, in NG+, you unlock a ability to skip certain scenes. Now skipping can actually avoid triggers for stats and trophies, and because of this, if you had 2 identical runs, where you skipped 1 but not the other, you will find that the one you skipped in, your stats will be lower because of the missed stats during skipped scenes.

Also, due to how the skip glitch works, I think it can actually void that piece of dialog affecting something later which its spose, I mean it can void the stat and trophy during that skipped dialog so why not! What I mean is that say dialog A means I get ending A, but if I skip dialog A, then the trigger may not even register right that I chose that option and ending B may occur, basically throwing out what I thought I knew and make me believe something else is the trigger.

Yes, ive skipped dialog, not got a trophy or stat, then reloaded and went through the dialog without skipping and I got the trophy and the stat, skipping stuff (with options, x is ok) messes stuff up

I know, a lot of pointless info, but for a controlled, fast, easy platinum, you need to know EXACTLY what to choose at each option and NEVER skip ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...